Cool Ford Trucks

Motorist from Alberta dropped in today for an oil change.

In this Shelby regular cab.
Stickers on it say it makes 770 hp.
It’s 4X4 too. ?

It drew a crowd.

D9360922-FC98-4FA5-83AD-F89F4B9553C2.jpeg

Hood, grill, splitter, front fender x2, wheel caps x2, caliper covers x2, door and rear quarter panel.

And those are just the ones visible in the pic.

Nice truck, don't mean to be a broken record, but seriously?

;)

This has been bugging me ....... why would you bother putting the horsepower number on the door ???

Car guys know what they're looking at and can appreciate the "Supercharged" emblem to know what that means horsepower wise, they don't need to see the exact number. Besides, they'll ask the owner anyway.

Everyone else has no idea what that means, other than its a big number.......and they don't care.

Shelby marketing ego - stroke.

Funny you mention that, I didn’t want to stroke the owner’s ego any further so I didn’t ask.
He just happened to drop that he also had a Charger, a Viper and a Jeep Commander for his winter beater.

But that sticker and the one on the back of the box didn’t look Shelby authentic to me.
They looked like they were commissioned from your local sticker guy.

I didn’t show his plate for privacy reasons but it was personalized and read “770 HP”.

Maybe a clue that the owner likes for everyone to know exactly what he’s packing.
If you miss it on the sides, you can see it from the aft section.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

Funny you mention that, I didn’t want to stroke the owner’s ego any further so I didn’t ask.
He just happened to drop that he also had a Charger, a Viper and a Jeep Commander for his winter beater.

But that sticker and the one on the back of the box didn’t look Shelby authentic to me.
They looked like they were commissioned from your local sticker guy.

I didn’t show his plate for privacy reasons but it was personalized and read “770 HP”.

Maybe a clue that the owner likes for everyone to know exactly what he’s packing.
If you miss it on the sides, you can see it from the aft section.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
He must be trying to compensate for something else……..!!!!

Back