Cool Ford Trucks

Just finished snow blowing and shoveling, generator running to charge battery. Taking shower now and will go to gym Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday

Like all Eco Boost Engines. Whats the point in having a Turbo if You can't use it ? But If you are light on the gas peddle they are good on fuel. If I was buying a new F-150-F-250 I'd probably go with the 5.0 cause I wouldn't be towing anything heavy.

I am only towing my boat say about 3500 #s. So not a big load. Truck does that easily. It has a bigger fuel tank and I go over 1000Kms per tank.
I had my Turbo Thunderbird for ever and never once had a turbo issue, after over 200,000 Km.
The truck does drive like a car most of the time. My wife loves driving in it, and absolutly hates driving in the Mustang.

I'm awful partial to the 6.2L for obvious reasons, and I'm not a fan of the EB, no offence to anyone who likes them, I'm just not a fan. ( a little turbo humour for you EB guys.......very little)

I think Ford missed an opportunity with the Gen II Raptor, instead of the Ecoboost, they should have bumped up the 6.2 from 411 to 500hp.

Nice trucks,like you said Hugh the new trucks are luxurious.

i am not a truck guy, don’t wear ball caps either, but have to say I enjoy having one that is designed to use as I use if for.

full box, regular cab, allows the good stuff to stay in the garage even on rainy summer days.

it isn’t abused but definitely not pampered either.

say what you want about Toyota,this and the Sienna van are the only ones in my fleet that Don’t have dash lights lit up.

Suburbans are my Trucks of choice037E4C7A-C6BE-4799-8EDC-26CE1BE4A792.jpeg31DEDB1E-D734-491E-885B-0B6CA2A5983A.jpegA56DBF5D-F34C-4CB4-AA47-C38C30FDD527.jpeg

Back