Cool Ford Trucks

Not much to tell, sometimes life gives you an opportunity and you have to decide whether or not to take it.

A brand new Raptor was out of reach, but turns out a 2021 Velocity Blue Raptor with 24,000 gently used km was. :LOL:

Pretty much perfect, no graphics, no 37" package, but really nicely outfitted, and the Velocity Blue is amazing.

Nice and simple as far as options....... forged aluminum wheels, carbon fibre package, fold down work space, panoramic roof, power tailgate and step and the pro power onboard upgrade. It also has the factory drop in bed liner, which I'll replace with a spray in bed liner once spring rolls around. Couple of minor scratches that can be easily buffed out.

Interesting that the previous owner replaced the OEM two piece lug nuts with solid lugs and also had the passenger/drivers side windows tinted. I didn't get the keys for the bed cleats, but I'm sure that won't be a major issue to get them off.

Haven't had much opportunity for pictures, didn't want to spam the thread, but here's a couple more... I went to the same side road I took the final pics of the 2014, just because I'm sentimental. ( mostly the mental part :ROFLMAO: ).

Screen Shot 2023-12-29 at 6.31.46 PM.png

IMG_5104.jpegIMG_5103.jpeg

Much like the Mustang, I got it booked in to get the obsolete orange coolant flushed and replaced with the new spec yellow ( thanks Marc ), as well as getting the winter tires installed. Krown to follow soon after and once spring arrives, I'll dig out the clay bar and ceramic coating as well as getting the spray in liner done.

First gen vs third gen........ the same, but different. :LOL:

So many more options as far as settings available on steering, shocks and exhaust, as well as the drive modes, and the ride is smooth and comfortable, the seats remind me a lot of the 2014. It doesn't have the blue accent package, but the seats are still Recaros, and very comfortable, so it's not an issue. Driving is very similar to the 2014, although I think the five link rear suspension is a nice upgrade. Sounds great with lots of power.

Overall, very happy with the truck and fortunate to be able to pull this off.

Nice and simple as far as options....... forged aluminum wheels, carbon fibre package, fold down work space, panoramic roof, power tailgate and step and the pro power onboard upgrade. It also has the factory drop in bed liner, which I'll replace with a spray in bed liner once spring rolls around. Couple of minor scratches that can be easily buffed out.

Interesting that the previous owner replaced the OEM two piece lug nuts with solid lugs and also had the passenger/drivers side windows tinted. I didn't get the keys for the bed cleats, but I'm sure that won't be a major issue to get them off.

Haven't had much opportunity for pictures, didn't want to spam the thread, but here's a couple more... I went to the same side road I took the final pics of the 2014, just because I'm sentimental. ( mostly the mental part :ROFLMAO: ).

View attachment 71547

View attachment 71545View attachment 71546

Much like the Mustang, I got it booked in to get the obsolete orange coolant flushed and replaced with the new spec yellow ( thanks Marc ), as well as getting the winter tires installed. Krown to follow soon after and once spring arrives, I'll dig out the clay bar and ceramic coating as well as getting the spray in liner done.

So many more options as far as settings available on steering, shocks and exhaust, as well as the drive modes, and the ride is smooth and comfortable, the seats remind me a lot of the 2014. It doesn't have the blue accent package, but the seats are still Recaros, and very comfortable, so it's not an issue. Driving is very similar to the 2014, although I think the five link rear suspension is a nice upgrade. Sounds great with lots of power.

Love the colour and still my favorite wheel style, with several differet types now.
Glad you love it and it worked out.

Funny, I was thinking F250 tremor with Godzilla engine package for next one 2-3 years down the road,
have me questioning that already, Although I seen a brand new F-250 Harley edition online the which
looked wicked,

ahhh first world problem's :)

View attachment 71547

View attachment 71545View attachment 71546

Just to let you know i see you intend to do clay bar on your nice truck. Not to tell you what to do but you could check nanoskin wash mitt * its a clay mitt* you use it with lube for your whole truck about 15 to 20 minutes would be all done.if you buy one just buy the one for dark colors less agresive it works very nice it s a must have. Expensive but worth it and you can do about 70 vehicles and must not be use in direct sun. But you try it will never go back to clay bars.

And you do have very nice truck.

Just to let you know i see you intend to do clay bar on your nice truck. Not to tell you what to do but you could check nanoskin wash mitt * its a clay mitt* you use it with lube for your whole truck about 15 to 20 minutes would be all done.if you buy one just buy the one for dark colors less agresive it works very nice it s a must have. Expensive but worth it and you can do about 70 vehicles and must not be use in direct sun. But you try it will never go back to clay bars.

where do you get this, I am interested, sounds slick, would like to try
do you know long it lasts, as ceramics now all have different life spans.

Thanks, it was right place, at the right time and the right circumstances.

Thanks for the suggestion, no offence taken in the least, I'll have to look into the nano skin wash mitt, was not aware of such a thing.

If it's half as easy as the clay bar and gives the results, I'm all for it, thanks for posting the link.

Thanks, it was right place, at the right time and the right circumstances.

Thanks for the suggestion, no offence taken in the least, I'll have to look into the nano skin wash mitt, was not aware of such a thing.

If it's half as easy as the clay bar and gives the results, I'm all for it, thanks for posting the link.
For sur you will like it .but make sure you buy the one less agresive gor dark color.and please do not make the mistake one of my friend did when i told him about this mitt use lube. He bought a new trackhawk so i told him to use this with lube so he decided to only use soap in a water bucket then after waS done he had to buff the complete vehicle because did not use the lube so if you want to be safe use the lube. And you will be surprised of the result,and when you do let me know how it work for you.

Back