Chrome Cobra wheels regular or deep dish?

I do like deep dish wheels but for some reason I find your car looks awesome as it is now. Would be a real hard decision to make but chrome for sure and go for it if you are looking for a change Charlie, don't think you can go wrong either way. And it's always fun to mod our cars and see the changes !!

Fun GT;n31952 said:
I do like deep dish wheels but for some reason I find your car looks awesome as it is now. Would be a real hard decision to make but chrome for sure and go for it if you are looking for a change Charlie, don't think you can go wrong either way. And it's always fun to mod our cars and see the changes !!

Thanks Roger. I do like the look of it as well but after 9 years with the current wheels i would not be opposed to trying something a little different. I guess if i really hate them i sell them and go back. Lol. I got to see what it looked liked bit from what I am seeing and hearing i would probably be ok.

yes I agree it is so much fun talking aboit it then making the decision and seeing the results.

Unpopular opinion: deep dish is meant for pizza, not cobra wheels

I like the standard concave look much better, but if I was ordering I would be trying to get my hands of the AFS 18" version :)
And definitely chrome !

I was originally looking for 18's however Afs have priced themselves out of my budget. I can get tires and rims for the same price a set of theirs is going for.

Back