Chrome Cobra wheels regular or deep dish?

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
photo3459.jpgphoto3460.png Hey everyone,

So I am currently running 17"x9" 03 Cobra wheels on all 4 corners with 1" Spacers in the back. I would like to have 10.5" in the back so I have decided to go with cobras again. My dilemma is I have recently seen the deep dish and do not mind the look of them. What does everyone think. The first picture is my car as it sits now and the second one is of a car similar to mine but with the Deep Dish. What's everyone think?? Vote for your favourite.

Thanks

I like the deep dish.
images

Personally, between those two pictures, i like your current setup better. Deep dish does work on some wheel models, but that guy from the second picture i feel it isn’t deep dish enough to get the result it should. Thst might be that picture tricking me, but i do love your setup better.
Now, i am a fan of deep dishes as well, but it really does depend on the wheel model at hand.

here’s some forgestar f14... gaze on them for days, but, forget about it auickly when you think of the $440USD a corner price ? (18x10 all four corners i believe in this picture)

photo3468.jpg

photo3470.jpgphoto3471.jpg Yeah I get what you mean. I like my setup but just wanting something different but that is still period correct I guess. Very torn with this. Lol. Yeah those forgestar wheels are really nice. Pricey. Haha. Here is a better picture angle Max on a different Color shows the deep more I feel.

Charlie, got to say i hear ya on loving your setup but still wanting to get something different, and still remaining period correct of course! i agree 100% with you, both these two new pictures do better justice to this set of wheels than the 1st one. I REALLY like the setup on the grey cobra myself :D hehe ;) Polished or Chrome will look awesome ;)

S197CS;n31877 said:
Charlie, got to say i hear ya on loving your setup but still wanting to get something different, and still remaining period correct of course! i agree 100% with you, both these two new pictures do better justice to this set of wheels than the 1st one. I REALLY like the setup on the grey cobra myself :D hehe ;) Polished or Chrome will look awesome ;)

Yeah it is funny how pictures can be deceiving. Just a little different will be nice I believe. Yeah chrome or polished would look good. At this time I am still leaning to Chrome. ?

I'd say going with something completely different would make you happier, if you go dep dish. Last thing you need is questioning if the investment made enough difference. If you go deepdish, through on 15's and more meat on the rear. Would look wicked on your setup!

From experience, I would do the chrome, easier to keep clean, polished looks wicked when clean
but a lot of work to keep that way. I like the black chrome, but that throws out the period correct.

Remember the Queen song, "Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round " :)

Back