After Market

The backyard Oasis is coming along great Mike , can't wait t ok see when it's all done.. seen your Mach 1 on a Facebook post from DaSlilva over the weekend, looks right at home with all the other projects they have going on there . Only a few more weeks and you should have it home. Wonder how many tickets you will get driving it home from Ontario ?

The backyard Oasis is coming along great Mike , can't wait t ok see when it's all done.. seen your Mach 1 on a Facebook post from DaSlilva over the weekend, looks right at home with all the other projects they have going on there . Only a few more weeks and you should have it home. Wonder how many tickets you will get driving it home from Ontario ?
I can see it breaking some noise laws. Maybe I little to loud but we’ll see.

June 9th!

Mike, aren’t you in or heading to Pickering to pick up your car?

Hopefully you get nice conditions for the drive back. ?

If you want a look at t-shirts, signs and the like, you will be going right by Mustang Direct on the 30 Montreal bypass in St-Catherine.
Easy to get to right off the highway.
No detour.
Not huge like online stores but biggest selection in eastern Canada.

The car is still not working right, still throttle body or tune issues, Joe has the Mach 1 he did last month coming in to putting his throttle body on mine and have whipple look at the file. Very frustrating the cars been there over 5 weeks now. At the point if Joe can’t fixit I’ll be telling him to take it off. Joe’s pretty frustrated also but should have some type of answer tomorrow afternoon

June 9th!

Mike, aren’t you in or heading to Pickering to pick up your car?

Hopefully you get nice conditions for the drive back. ?

If you want a look at t-shirts, signs and the like, you will be going right by Mustang Direct on the 30 Montreal bypass in St-Catherine.
Easy to get to right off the highway.
No detour.
Not huge like online stores but biggest selection in eastern Canada.
Thanks hopefully one way or another I’ll have the car back next week, I’ll keep you posted

Well fingers crossed joe figured it out, the car only has 800km and had a bad air map sensor which was screwing everything up. Joe had the 4 wheel alignment done and did 3 pulls hit 656 but he will not do a full pull with a bran-new car not broke in yet but some fine tuning tomorrow an add some fresh gas and we’ll see. But Joe said it is running flawlessly now

Go figures some bad luck at least joe got the sensor under warranty ?

See what tomorrow brings hopefully pick up on Friday

Back