2024 Spring Run to Amherst Saturday June 22nd 2024

This is the tempoary dirt road you need to drive on to get by on Main street now.
Screenshot 2024-06-21 221601.jpg

What do you mean, bring your radios, Channel 18? What type of radio would this be?

Also, with the above numbers and names, is this the order we have to drive in? Curious as I never participated in this type of event before.
no order, radios are just walkie talkies and we use channel 18
it helps communicate on runs, if you have great if not no problem

Yes as Trevor said no set sequence except the first and last person and in my NB group I try to have a middle person. My co pilot and I communicate with both of therm and try to keep everybody together as much as we can. Everyone else just follows the car ahead of them the best they can while following the rules of the road of course. You will see it flows pretty good. We also do a few stops along the way. Radios are not necessary.

See everyone soon for the first part of the day. The run to Amherst!!!

Wow is the best word to describe today’s Tri Province meetup at Taylor Ford in Amherst. We had 116 cars total during the day. Awesome numbers. Thank you everyone that joined up one of the 3 cruises. I hope you all enjoyed your day.

Thank you to the volunteers that helped get the groups to our final destination. It is very much appreciated. Than you to everyone that helped in one way or another.

As always the Taylor crew did an awesome job hosting us and feeding 200 plus people lunch. They were dialed in!! Thank you to Taylor for ever they did.

I did not take a bunch of pictures as I was busy helping at the table or chatting it up. lol

Hopefully someone shares more.

A fine looking bunch

IMG_5895.jpeg

IMG_5893.jpeg
IMG_5891.jpeg

IMG_8331.jpeg
IMG_8336.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg
I echo the previous comments. Another great run to Taylor Ford, and thanks to the staff there, and everyone else involved in the planning of this event. Here are a few pictures from today. Later or tomorrow I will post some drone pictures and links to some video.

Back