2024 Mustang release Wednesday September 14th

2001BlackGTvert

Administrator
Staff member
Well as most of you have probably heard the New 2024Mistang is going to be a new Generation/Body style change called the S650. Rumours are this could lead to the end of the gas era after a few production years ( I hope not). Lol It is being debuted Wednesday September 14th online. Looking forward to seeing what change they have done. Will be fun to discuss the new model after. Here is the Facebook link for Wednesday evening.

I suspect no major changes for the S650
next version as rumoured 2028 might not be as fun

They say this one is getting a coyote, guess we will see.
I have no idea what Ford plans for Mustang in the future,
but based on last couple of years, I am scared for futre.

Which leaves me wondering what it does to our hobby, passion and
lengend we all know and love. I hope someone at Ford wakes up.

Hot Rod magazine reporting tonight that Ford has scrapped plans for all-wheel drive and/or hybrid on S650.
It’s not a new car. It’s a refresh of the S550.

The new for 2024 refresh will carry on with all gas powertrains.
They herd you Trevor. ?

Still no news on rumour that 3 pedal option may be phased out on that model or during its life cycle.

Hot Rod magazine reporting tonight that Ford has scrapped plans for all-wheel drive and/or hybrid on S650.
It’s not a new car. It’s a refresh of the S550.

The new for 2024 refresh will carry on with all gas powertrains.
They herd you Trevor. ?

Still no news on rumour that 3 pedal option may be phased out on that model or during its life cycle.
wishful thinking Marc, if they has heard me, about 25 major people would have been fired
and would have made news, rumoours of real Mustangs being made with Monster V-8's for another 100 years LOL

All the new tech will help the millennials find a Starbucks, it's probably warming up the crowd for an EV version.

I had similar thoughts that it looked like a Charger/Challenger with that hood scoop, and the headlights look a little Audi.

Not a fan right out of the gate.

1663161762469.jpg
2024-Mustang-Interior-04.jpg

I think the exterior look may look better once we see it live ? At least I hope so.
But wow that interior is just "yak" in my opinion and looks out of place in a Mustang. Where did the sports car feeling go and the bottom of that dash just looks all crooked and misplaced, just looks horrible and cheap to me.
I agree with Trevor, I think Ford people are loosing it here ? And it all started with putting that Mustang logo on an electric Edge !!!

It's the new world, man. The cancel culture is changing everything. You used to go to the coffee shop and get a smooth mellow cup of coffee for a buck; now you go and get a cup of tar and pay $3.00. Same with beer; I've got nothing against the craft brewing scene, I think it's awesome. but I'm having a hard time drinking beer that tastes like grapefruit juice. What's wrong with Rickards Red, Keith's, Bud, Coors, Corona, Sleemans, Moosehead. Olands etc. Cars have changed too; technology doesn't make a good car; style, reliability and performance does. A lot of things are changing and in some cases, not for the better.

I like it. Beats the hell out of that pregnant looking Mach E...
Designers and car manufactures can't stay static. The very first Mustangs would never have appeared otherwise. Likewise with the many amazing vehicles of the muscle car era, which eventually resulted in the last few years, of factory stock new showroom cars having 600+ horsepower.

1663267704576.png

It's the new world, man. The cancel culture is changing everything. You used to go to the coffee shop and get a smooth mellow cup of coffee for a buck; now you go and get a cup of tar and pay $3.00. Same with beer; I've got nothing against the craft brewing scene, I think it's awesome. but I'm having a hard time drinking beer that tastes like grapefruit juice. What's wrong with Rickards Red, Keith's, Bud, Coors, Corona, Sleemans, Moosehead. Olands etc. Cars have changed too; technology doesn't make a good car; style, reliability and performance does. A lot of things are changing and in some cases, not for the better.
They have a beer now that tastes like banana, if you could imagine. I'd take grapefruit flavor over banana, anytime..?

Camaro is a disaster, yes lets steal some of there desings lol
I suspect the only folks who will like this are people
who are not car people, which means there goes our
history and enjoyments of runs, shows etc.

If you let latte , mocha, half non fat people who are pissed because someone gave them a plastic straw crowd
show up events with there nut bar out looks and views on everything in life driving a tesla with a mustang sticker on it
I am out, I will find a new hobby LOL. not sure what that would be in the 21st century

The last Mustang Ie Mach 1 or some version of GT I would buy and backwards from there.
but as said above sign of the times / future are here, not sure what my next daily's will be, but it won't be that :)

Back