2024 Fall Run Valley, Nova Scotia Edition Sept 21st

The condensed version of the run. Leave Dartmouth crossing at 8 am, travel to Glooscap landing, Ben Jackson rd for a short coffee / bathroom break. Then thought Wolfville, and Canning to the Blomidon look off ,for a stop - no coffee here but a place to rid of some liquids , maybe some pictures or a drone shot here. Due to the wash outs Halls Harbour drive through is off the list but some great views on back roads will fill the void as we travel to Coldbrook where we will stop for Lunch around 11:30- lots of places to eat, we re-gather and leave the parking lot across from subway at 1pm.
Some more back roads as we make our way to Harbourville - nice spot on the Bay of Fundy. We will be here for 30 min I expect, then on a few twists until we end up at the greenwood Mall for the afternoon stop. Back towards Coldbrook on the back roads and #1 then we head up Cambridge Mount@in rd, to English mountain, along the Gasperau valley back to the Gloisecap landing. Depending on time there are several routes available back to Dartmouth - some will choose the quicker 101 and others may choose a slower route to be back for supper and maybe a few stories at Jack Asters at 6:30

Thanks Gerry for all the work and planning.
I’m sure it will be a great run as always.
I too wanted to love it like Martin but at this point I don’t know what I’d be loving, so settled for a thumbs up. 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240914-091910~2.png
    Screenshot_20240914-091910~2.png
    217.7 KB · Views: 7
Haha. We called for another member that tried to call but didn’t have the success you did. They asked Jen for the name of the person and she didn’t know it yet since I hadn’t given her the name yet. The manager said it wasn’t so and so by chance. So Jen asked me and I said no it is Frank. They added him to the list and he called back and he is all booked up as well. They eluded that they were getting pretty booked up. So I’m happy they accommodated you guys.

We called there a few times and all they were saying is to talk with sales then transfer our call to an answering machine. After leaving a few messages and no call back I've decided to check again online if the code was working and....Bingo it did ....maybe it was for Frank, if it was sorry 😂

We called there a few times and all they were saying is to talk with sales then transfer our call to an answering machine. After leaving a few messages and no call back I've decided to check again online if the code was working and....Bingo it did ....maybe it was for Frank, if it was sorry 😂
Ahhhh. Maybe the manager had received your message however hadn’t had a changée to call you Back yet and that’s why she had your wife’s name. Strange they didn’t at all though. Frank did it by phone since that is what they said to tell him to do. Oh well it all worked out in the end.

Wahooooo!!! The week has arrived. So looking forward to this weekend. If you haven't decided yet make that decision. You won't regret it. It's going to be a great weekend. All the details are in the first post of this thread.

The condensed version of the run. Leave Dartmouth crossing at 8 am, travel to Glooscap landing, Ben Jackson rd for a short coffee / bathroom break. Then thought Wolfville, and Canning to the Blomidon look off ,for a stop - no coffee here but a place to rid of some liquids , maybe some pictures or a drone shot here. Due to the wash outs Halls Harbour drive through is off the list but some great views on back roads will fill the void as we travel to Coldbrook where we will stop for Lunch around 11:30- lots of places to eat, we re-gather and leave the parking lot across from subway at 1pm.
Some more back roads as we make our way to Harbourville - nice spot on the Bay of Fundy. We will be here for 30 min I expect, then on a few twists until we end up at the greenwood Mall for the afternoon stop. Back towards Coldbrook on the back roads and #1 then we head up Cambridge Mount@in rd, to English mountain, along the Gasperau valley back to the Gloisecap landing. Depending on time there are several routes available back to Dartmouth - some will choose the quicker 101 and others may choose a slower route to be back for supper and maybe a few stories at Jack Asters at 6:30
This is great - I will be joining you at Glooscap Landing - are you taking the 101? Just trying to gauge what time I should be there. 9:15/9:30??

Nope, we got our room after a couple of calls. Thanks Charlie for your assistance ! Also thanks to Tina, with the Hotel, for getting us on the list. Looking forward to the weekend. Friday night is our wedding anniversary so working out well.

Back