2023 Dyno Run New Hampshire

Another one in the books, always a good time to get out for a weekend with like minded gear heads. I didn't take many pics at all, my 4 pics below. the others showed most all the stops anyway. The 74 was an awesome truck and sounded even better. Lots of wet weather, but still a great time. The mustang is still in the garage and grimy from the wet weekend. Headed away again on Thursday for a 4 day fishing trip, hope the weather gets better next week to clean it up for the weekend for the Coastal Mustang Cruise is Maine

Snapchat-2140780368.jpgPXL_20230603_143153435.jpgSnapchat-1782539538.jpgSnapchat-1667708853.jpg

Another one in the books, always a good time to get out for a weekend with like minded gear heads. I didn't take many pics at all, my 4 pics below. the others showed most all the stops anyway. The 74 was an awesome truck and sounded even better. Lots of wet weather, but still a great time. The mustang is still in the garage and grimy from the wet weekend. Headed away again on Thursday for a 4 day fishing trip, hope the weather gets better next week to clean it up for the weekend for the Coastal Mustang Cruise is Maine

View attachment 64893View attachment 64894View attachment 64896View attachment 64897
Looks good Al probably hard to keep the car in a straight line in that weather, because its hard to keep it planted on dry pavement 😉

Martin mentioned Bear notch road. well we went on it and reccomend everyone do this, incredible run
pictures to follow bit tricky, as I was driving and this road is smooth narrow and twisty.
all things I love, but hard to take shots while driving :)

As you can see, I am having a hard time keeping up
It was a great run all around, but I echo Trevor’s comments regarding Bear Notch Road. The kind of road that makes you want to turn around and do it again. I was so mesmerized with the drive through there, I didn’t think to, or have a chance to take any pictures. Great that Trevor took some.

It was a great run all around, but I echo Trevor’s comments regarding Bear Notch Road. The kind of road that makes you want to turn around and do it again. I was so mesmerized with the drive through there, I didn’t think to, or have a chance to take any pictures. Great that Trevor took some.
I drive Bear Notch Rd all the time it's a great drive.

There is another road also closed in Winter, Hurricane Mountain Road, that goes up and over a small mountain that is only just wide enough for two cars, has various hairpin bends and is like a roller coaster. However, a number of you would have bottomed out on that one! 🤣

Last edited:
Back