2021 Spring Run Discussion and Signup Thread

The Nova Scotia plan ( thanks to Gerry )

Enfield Big stop leave at 9AM be fueled, fed and ready to leave at 9:00am

Travel highway TCH to Onslow exit

Take old highway through to Masstown Market you should arrive by 10AM we can meet folks from Truro & surrounding area.

I’d suggest parking in the lot on the Petro Can side – Tim’s is there and easier to get out – RH turn!

Leave Masstown @ 10:30 stay on the old road #4 through Glenholm

Masstown to Amherst via Wentworth ( old #4 ) then go across the highway ( route 142)

Continue across highway @ Thompson station take 142 to end – It will be about 6 km .you will join the #2 . Turn right on #2 towards Amherst

Follow #2 into Amherst to Robert Angus Drive . Turn right and in 500 meters the Ford dealer is on the left !

As said in previous posts, if you have bring radio, easy was to communicate while driving,

this route should land us in Amherst for 12:00 wish

reminder to all, if you have a radio bring it, handy when driving.
to communicate as we go.

Also remember Taylor is opening for us only, so washrooms etc.
Make sure you bring a chair and a snack / water or plan on buying when in Amherst.

The plan is to hang out, for 1-1.5 hours then everyone can head home,
planning an extension to run can be done in Amherst by anyone who desires.

Look forward to seeing everyone and hopefully a few new folks as well :)

Hey guys,
The plan is to lead the NB group out of Moncton on the 24th. The final destination in Amherst at a location yet to be determined so more details will soon follow. For now here is what I am planning.

Meet in Moncton at the Champlain Place Parking Lot Tim Horton's for 9:00 AM departure fueled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards the Aulac Big Stop for a bathroom break and hopefully meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:45 -11:00 departure towards Amherst. The plan is to be in Amherst for around 12:00.
I may be going, have to confirm with my boss. Will know by Wednesday. I could meet the NB team in Moncton. Do I need to get any permit or bring shot records or is open border?

Hey guys,
The plan is to lead the NB group out of Moncton on the 24th. The final destination in Amherst at a location yet to be determined so more details will soon follow. For now here is what I am planning.

Meet in Moncton at the Champlain Place Parking Lot Tim Horton's for 9:00 AM departure fueled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards the Aulac Big Stop for a bathroom break and hopefully meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:45 -11:00 departure towards Amherst. The plan is to be in Amherst for around 12:00.
Please at Christian to the NB group

Saturday July 24th we will have our annual Mustang spring run.
Coming from all three provinces, meeting in Amherst.
Plan the day and we will have each province run details
shortly, with sign up for numbers. More run infomation will be added
as we get closer, follow this thread for updates.

We have been all patiently waiting and this is our first official
event of 2021. Look forward to seeing everyone.
Understand this could change if rules or circumstances change.

UPDATE: We will be meeting at Taylor Ford in Amherst approx. 12-12:30
Taylor Ford is closed on Saturdays this summer, but will open for us
To use washrooms etc. So bring lunch and lawn chair so we can all hang out a bit :)

Also we are putting together some door prizes for anyone there, $2-300 worth of goodies up for grabs.

any mod can edit and add names.

New Brunswick.

1. Charlie & Jen
2. Martin
3. Maxime
4. Dave & Bev
5. Eric
6. Ed
7. Ross and Margaret
8. Serge,
9. Nic
10. Chantal
11. Christian
12. Carlos & Basim

PEI

1. Aaron
2. Chris & Shelley
3. Dale & Paula
4. Stephen & Sarah
5. Urban
6. Albert & Darlene
7. Kevin & Cindy
8. Eamon
Nova Scotia

1 Trevor & Aliona
2. Rich & Angie
3.Jason
4.Roy & Sharon
5 Richard & Shauna
7. Corey & Christa
8. Randy
9. Peter

A member of the Prince Edward Island Mustangs group has been trying to sign up as a member here to register for the run but keeps getting a CAPTCHA error so I am providing his details:

Alan & Mary Mills meeting up in Cornwall

Please add to your list Aaron!

A member of the Prince Edward Island Mustangs group has been trying to sign up as a member here to register for the run but keeps getting a CAPTCHA error so I am providing his details:

Alan & Mary Mills meeting up in Cornwall

Please add to your list Aaron!
OK I will add them to the list. Strange they were having issues. Will look into it

Hey guys,

Meet in Dieppe in the Champlain Place Parking Lot behind Tim Horton's (473 Paul Street) for 9:00 AM departure fueled up and ready to roll. We will take some back roads depending on conditions and head towards the Cape Jourimain nature centre for a bathroom break and hopefully meet up with the PEI crew for a 10:45 -11:00 departure towards Amherst. The plan is to be in Amherst for around 12:00.
Jason and Carole would like to be added to Nb Group for the run we are coming from Quispamsis

I have been told to bring your vaccination proof and you should be good to go with ID.
I drove from NB into NS on Monday (flew Halifax to NL). There was a small booth at the NS Border, merge into one (1) lane with a stop sign at the booth. The attendant just waved and said have a good day. He did the same for the three (3) vehicles behind me. Didn’t even have to stop.

I drove from NB into NS on Monday (flew Halifax to NL). There was a small booth at the NS Border, merge into one (1) lane with a stop sign at the booth. The attendant just waved and said have a good day. He did the same for the three (3) vehicles behind me. Didn’t even have to stop.
That’s awesome news. We will be going trough the smaller border so it should be less congested as well.
Looking forward to Saturday. Fingers crossed for the weather gods.

Back