2021 Mach 1

Again, lots of good bits from the GT350, I'm not sure why you'd want an automatic transmission for the Mach 1 when the GT350's Tremec with the short throw shifter is available, thats really a nice piece. Rear diffuser, exhaust tips, coolers , Magnaride , Brembo's etc, all from the GT350 parts catalogue, it's good stuff.

Not so keen on the striping, although it is retro, I think if the matte black hood stripe had been extended to the hood lines, it would match better with the old school look, check the side by side pics in the Motor Trend link and see what you think.

With this not being a Ford Performance product, much like the Bullitt, I would think you could walk into your local dealer and order one, price wise it looks right when they say it lands between the GT and the GT350, much like the BOSS 302 fell between the GT and the GT500.

I'm not sure whats up with some of the video links, some of them will play for me, others start and then end immediately, can't get them to play.

Again, lots of good bits from the GT350, I'm not sure why you'd want an automatic transmission for the Mach 1 when the GT350's Tremec with the short throw shifter is available, thats really a nice piece. Rear diffuser, exhaust tips, coolers , Magnaride , Brembo's etc, all from the GT350 parts catalogue, it's good stuff.

Not so keen on the striping, although it is retro, I think if the matte black hood stripe had been extended to the hood lines, it would match better with the old school look, check the side by side pics in the Motor Trend link and see what you think.

With this not being a Ford Performance product, much like the Bullitt, I would think you could walk into your local dealer and order one, price wise it looks right when they say it lands between the GT and the GT350, much like the BOSS 302 fell between the GT and the GT500.

I'm not sure whats up with some of the video links, some of them will play for me, others start and then end immediately, can't get them to play.
Yeah some good points. I just watched the above link posted by Dave and it played all the way trough.

Thats interesting, thanks for letting me know it worked for you, I'm not sure what the deal is with my playback.

Maybe it has to do with where the video originates from, I can usually see youtube stuff, but other links like Stalkerbook don't seem to work.

Thats interesting, thanks for letting me know it worked for you, I'm not sure what the deal is with my playback.

Maybe it has to do with where the video originates from, I can usually see youtube stuff, but other links like Stalkerbook don't seem to work.
Possible it is your browser as well. Plugins act strange sometimes. Hopefully you get it working.

Back