2020 Fall Run, Truro N.S.

Good Morning everyone,

this event is fast approaching and it is going to be a fun one I am sure. As we all know Covid 19 has given us all some challenges this year. On Saturday night we will no longer be having Supper at the Hotel as they cannot accommodate us properly anymore. We will be having it at Boston Pizza at 7:00PM. If you wish to join us please make sure your name is on the above list so we can give them a heads up the day before of our numbers. Masks will be required until we are seated .

Also Jen just called the hotel to check a few things. They say there are still 10 rooms left of the 25 we have a hold on. They will be held until Sept 9th so do not wait to book your room if you are coming.

We are still working on a few details and will let you know if anything changes.

Thanks

We are happy to announce we will do the fall run, Saturday September 19th.
It will be slightly different than past runs, so please read all the details.
Remember N.S. requires you wear masks in public buildings, please plan for all protocols.

No Scheduled supper Friday night, folks can get together or do their own thing.
Start time at Truro Mall leaving at 9:00 am Sharp. Please be early, and ready to go, fueled and fed.
We will have stops along the way, with Lunch being in New Glasgow with 1.5 hour time to eat.
NO resturant booked, everyone will have to figure out lunch as needed. New Glasgow has many choices
we have allowed time for everyone to go eat and be ready for afternoon part of run.
We will have a supper Sat. night at 7:00 at Boston Pizza for those who wish to join us.
please let us know if you plan on coming. Details to follow based on numbers.
We should have a conference room if needed and they have nice outside grounds, weather permitting.(Still working on coneferance room details)

This years fall run starts in and ends in Truro Nova Scotia, going to River John, New Glasgow, upper Stewiacke, back to Truro Map to follow.

Hotel Is the best western, Truro 150 Willow St. 25 rooms have been blocked off until Sept. 3rd.
for Friday and Saturday night.
$101.00 includes Breakfast, $95 per night without.
1-902-893-4311

Please Note, with Covid 19, each province has protocols, please be prepared.
Also if required this run can be cancelled if required to.
Each person coming has to decide for themselves if they are comfortable
with going on the run and to what level they wish to participate.
Can you register me for the Truro fall run and supper after Jason and Janet please

I invited my cousin to come along.
Wasn’t sure he would come.
He told me this evening he will come.
Will be his introduction to the group.
Don’t know which car he will take.
He has a few to choose.

Can you please add Michel and Joanne for both the run and supper on Saturday?
Thank you

On the printer now !
478e2c72-28dc-45cc-b067-22cab1e5e423-jpeg.40463

Attachments

• 478E2C72-28DC-45CC-B067-22CAB1E5E423.jpeg
    478E2C72-28DC-45CC-B067-22CAB1E5E423.jpeg
    914.8 KB · Views: 116
this is quite cool. Funny I am involed in almost every part of this and
still get excited when things approach. Looking forward to it.
Need the break.

Looks some weather coming Friday, But Saturday still looks good for run.
Excited see all the returning folks and meeting some new folks.

This is fast approaching. The weather keeps changing for everyone's drive up if you are coming Friday. Hopefully it stays like it is looking now.

If you are thinking of joining us and your name is not on the list, please chim in now as we told the restaurant for Saturday night we would firm up some numbers for them by Thursday (tomorrow)

Looking forward to this weekend and seeing everyone even if at a distance.

Back