2019 PEI Fall Run

torch;n32727 said:
Our beloved niece has decided to get married on the same weekend. Unfortunately Mel and I are not going to be able to go on the run now. I've already booked our room though, so if anyone needs one let me know.

Is she a beloved niece or niece in law? One is a sure thing attend and miss the run.... the other is a nice gift, kiss & hug to the missus then warm up on the weekend of the run for a few meals of cold shoulder and camp outs on the couch when you get home! Too bad you're missing it but family does come first (after the Mustang's clean & waxed!).

pei_guy;n32749 said:
Is she a beloved niece or niece in law? One is a sure thing attend and miss the run.... the other is a nice gift, kiss & hug to the missus then warm up on the weekend of the run for a few meals of cold shoulder and camp outs on the couch when you get home! Too bad you're missing it but family does come first (after the Mustang's clean & waxed!).

I can't comment to much normally gets me in trouble lol.
Beloved would have checked dates LOL.
there is only one 2019 fall run,
ok I will stop here :)

Ohtobbad;n32752 said:
I can't comment to much normally gets me in trouble lol.
Beloved would have checked dates LOL.
there is only one 2019 fall run,
ok I will stop here :)

Tried to convince my daughter that wedding dates for any Wednesday evening in November is likely going to be cheaper with more options open for venues and the like. Only so many summer Saturdays...

My Step son is getting married in Sept on a Friday.
Being a good boss, I gave him they day off.
I considered only giving him a half day :)

Apparently now they want me to take a few hours off LOL.
If he had of booked during fall run, they would have had two options
change it, or one less for dinner :)

Hey folks, anyone know if we have any rooms left as part of the block? Looks like I might be able to come stay! Looked online and used the code but no dates popped up on the calendar, all looked full.

Mcdavis;n32856 said:
Hey folks, anyone know if we have any rooms left as part of the block? Looks like I might be able to come stay! Looked online and used the code but no dates popped up on the calendar, all looked full.

Martin, I thought I saw a post from Phil who has a room booked but is going to a wedding instead. You could try him if nothing left at hotel.

Back