2019 - 2020 NHL Season.

RDS broadcasted another classic Habs game last night from first round game six against Capitals in 2010. Habs Won 4-0 with Halak in Goal and Subban had just been called up from Hamilton. They are broadcasting game 7 Thursday. Habs went on to win Series, then eliminated the Penguins in round 2 and lost round 3 to the Flyers. Having missed the Playoffs lately this old Habs Fan really enjoys these Historical games cause there sure hasn’t been much to cheer about lately ?

Cole Caufield is spending another year in NCAA hockey in Wisconsin. Good decision, no sense is rushing 18 year olds into the big show. Look what happened with Kotkemeni. Called up too early, he did well in Laval this year ?

Cole Caufield is spending another year in NCAA hockey in Wisconsin. Good decision, no sense is rushing 18 year olds into the big show. Look what happened with Kotkemeni. Called up too early, he did well in Laval this year ?
I personally don't think he was called up to early. But I do believe he was mismanaged.
especially by CJ, He tends to call out the kids often and blames them for mistakes.
But never does this with veterans. Hard on their confidence.
You have to manage kids to give them opportunity to improve.
and help them when they have games, berating anyone is not good.

He also never took any blame for teams performance, I realize he can't play the games,
but he can manage lines and adjust better. Last year he did decent job with kids or at least worked at it,
this year you seen him revert. He is known as a Veterans coach.
Not sure how this is good for Montreal as our future depends on these kids.

What do Montreal Canadiens Fans talk about when they get together ?

How many times have the Habs have won the Stanley Cup, 24, almost twice as many as the Leafs. But, last one Habs won was in 93 ?,

what year did Bruins win last one ? I know it was in the last 10 years ?

Back