1st Annual Maritime Mustang Season Kick Off cruise May 5 th Oxford NS

god dammit! I guess it IS rocket science posting a proper sized picture .... Charlie please HELP ME once and for all LOL :p

Fixed it. Remember these steps. Post picture and save. Click edit post right after it post the comment in the thread Then you will see picture at the bottom where you can chose fullsize. When you chose fullsize you will more than likely get an error. Click ok on the error then save your post again. Picture should be fullsize.

AHHHHHHH!!! that's the voodoo trick! will remember (or come back read this post LOL)

Thanks Charlie! :D

I have have a Voodoo :)
Big plus is pictures can be posted to site without host.

Car looks cosy in pick, will be better when you hear the roar in spring :)

There is a park across the road from Tims and Irving, May only be a gravel lot. There a pond there and such. Maybe a good spot to round up.

thundr;n20906 said:
There is a park across the road from Tims and Irving, May only be a gravel lot. There a pond there and such. Maybe a good spot to round up.

Looks like it maybe paved and it's the Lions club park.

Yeah someone mentioned it was paved and possibly a park so I am sure we should be fine. We will figure it out. If not irving and tims parking. Lol

Option 1 for those leaving Halifax Dartmouth - heading to Oxford

leave Enfield Tim’s at 8:30 am
Travel on TCH to Onslow exit 4A. Turn left on RT 2/4
Take old road to Masstown Market - a short stop here to pick up a sandwich or a coffee 15 minutes. max here!
Anyone from points east can meet us here. 9:15 planned arrival

9:30 Continue to Glenholme, then turn left - on to Great Village on RT 4 ,
continue to Economy- Parrsboro. There is a small Tim’s in Parrsboro if a bathroom break is required.
Leave Parrsboro and head on RT 2 to Southampton/ Springhill
Take RT 321 on to Oxford
Should arrive by 11:30

Thoughts?

215 km 2 hrs 56 min with the Masstown stop included

Back