shows, events.

Shipwright;n5039 said:
I'll be going to new Glasgow as well

Denis, were leaving at 9am Tim's forest hills and Main.
Unless your going at 7 with NSMC.
if so see you there. Any other locals thinking of going,
meet us there and ready to go for 9 :)

Great turn out, Gina, Lisa, Bill, Aliona and I went up, leaving around.
NSMC had a good turn out that left earlier. Not sure of numbers,
but all Ford show at Highland Ford, Live band, I am guessing 120 to 140 cars and trucks.
Maybe 50-60 mustangs, Always cool to see a few I have never seen before.

Bill and I returned on the back roads, made it a nice run on top of it.

We had a good time in Fredericton today. In 15 hrs, drove 800+ kms and spent 5hrs at the show. Maritime Mustang was home to two of the top 3 prizes with
Jason taking 2nd place DSCF1243.JPG

And Marcel taking 3rd DSCF1246.JPG

1st place went to this 1970 Mach 1
DSCF1233.JPG

Charlie, Fred, Fred's Friend Joey, Jason, Marcel and I did our part to promote MARTIME MUSTANG

DSCF1242.JPG

Charlie's car
DSCF1244.JPG

Joey's GT

DSCF1245.JPG

Fred's Blue Bullet

Last edited:
Hey guys I know this is last minute but I would like to start doing some possible weekly cruises in the moncton area. Here is the first one sort of last minute but here it goes.

Going on a small evening cruise around the Moncton area tonight Thursday July 14th. Meeting in the Mike's parking lot on Mountain road for a 7 o'clock departure. Just meet up there if you can. Should be a beautiful night. Bring the wife, the kids, the dog, whatever.

No Title

Hey everyone,
Not a bad little run tonight for a last minute roundup. Had a few last minutes cancellations but in all 5 cars showed up for a coffee cruise to St.Antoine and back. Thanks for coming along Gerry, Gilles, Kevin, and Elide. Hope to these more often. And no it was not a convertible only cruise Lol. It just turned out that way.

Attachments

• photo784.jpg
    photo784.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Back