shows, events.

The People that Run this are also hosting the the Wednesday Night , July 6th Show at Action Accessories on Horseman Drive in Moncton to officially kick off the 2016 Atlantic Nationals.

TrueBlue02058;n4645 said:
We should all meet for Breakfast at the Salisbury Big Stop at 8 then head to Fredericton for the Mustang and All Ford Show at Fredericton High on the Saturday , day before Father's Day.

I'm game for this

So who is interested in the Freddy show? We can meet at the Big Stop for 8am June 18th and go from there. If we decide to do breakfast that's cool and if not there will be a Tim's with my name on it lol. I'm also planning on the Riverview show morning of the 19th.

Looks like this will work for me 8 am at Salisbury Big Stop, Bucket of Tim's for sure. If we are doing breakfast at the big stop it tends to take an hour or so. We might want to meet a little earlier - Show starts at 10? Google says 1hr 20 minutes but I can't specify that its a herd of mustangs traveling the route. :rofl

I heard there is also a show in New Glasgow the same weekend.
I would be up for that if any are interested in going? ( weather permitting)

Maybe, I'm looking to see what the age of the cars they allow, this one may be only pre 1980 I'll let you know. Brian and I may be going - his bow tie is old enough

Attachments

• image.png.jpg
    image.png.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 0
05 gt 5spd;n4784 said:
Looks like this will work for me 8 am at Salisbury Big Stop, Bucket of Tim's for sure. If we are doing breakfast at the big stop it tends to take an hour or so. We might want to meet a little earlier - Show starts at 10? Google says 1hr 20 minutes but I can't specify that its a herd of mustangs traveling the route. :rofl

Yep good point. Perhaps just meeting up on Saturday morning is the way to go? As long as I have some coffee I'm happy

Well you guys are just going to have to eat faster and drive faster :)
I heard driving faster speeds up metabolism, seems like a good way to work off breakfast :)

05 gt 5spd;n4784 said:

I am fine with Breakfast at Tim's(Salisbury) instead of Big Stop. If we meet for 8 we will be on our way by 8:30 at the latest.

Wish I had the time, I would go to this show.

I am thinking of going to the New Glasgow show.
Anyone else heading to this?

helimech;n5008 said:
Thinking of going to New Glasgow show, worked out well the last time.

Its the 100th for them, so Ford show, not only Mustangs, but Looks like I can go.
I think Topless wants to go also. I am thinking leaving 830 -9ish.
NSMC is leaving at 7 I think, to early, I have to do a couple hours of work before I go.

Back