shows, events.

Thought there was an email from the Mustang club earlier this year showing some Ford shows. I don't seem to have it but if anyone does let us know :)

92LX302;n3622 said:
June 26th - Tracadie Mustang Show & Cruise @ Hatheway's - Starts at 0900 hr, cruise start at 1500 hr.

I would love to go to this, hard to pull off, but seems like such a well put together event. would be fun.

Last edited:
June 18th , Highland Ford New Glasgow

September 17 , Steele Ford

That's all that's the NSMC shows confirmed so far that I can find

Reactions: 5.0
The Central new Brunswick Mustang Owner's Club usually holds their Annual Mustang Show on the Day before Father's Day (June 18th) , at Fredericton High School ,from 10 to 3. Haven't seen anything official yet. Will post more details when they become available.

05 gt 5spd;n3650 said:
June 18th , Highland Ford New Glasgow

September 17 , Steele Ford

That's all that's the NSMC shows confirmed so far that I can find
Hey, 05 gt 5spd, are those Ford shows or mustang only?

Jason just mentioned this one: Ford Country Clubs Father's Day Car Show and Shine June 19th. Casley Park In Riverview, NB. Registration starts at 9:00AM and show ends at 3:00pm.

I Usually try to attend the Saturday one in Fredericton. Tried to make the Sunday one work a couple times but no go.LOL Will see this year

2001BlackGTvert;n4295 said:
Jason just mentioned this one: Ford Country Clubs Father's Day Car Show and Shine June 19th. Casley Park In Riverview, NB. Registration starts at 9:00AM and show ends at 3:00pm.

I Usually try to attend the Saturday one in Fredericton. Tried to make the Sunday one work a couple times but no go.LOL Will see this year

Same here , if I to to Fredericton on the Saturday , I'll pass on the Sunday show in Riverview.

We should all meet for Breakfast at the Salisbury Big Stop at 8 then head to Fredericton for the Mustang and All Ford Show at Fredericton High on the Saturday , day before Father's Day.

Back