2019 NH Spring Dyno Run

Fun GT;n28752 said:
Ah one of these years I'm gonna tag along on this trip, sounds like a blast ?? Choices choices as this falls at same time as ATV weekend away with the boys at Island Lake resort, darn !!

You and Sally have to come on fall run, I believe it's mandatory.

Anyone else want to go?

1. Trevor - Run
2. Aaron and Allan Dyno
3. Al Dyno
4. Phil numbers
5. Glen Run
6. Rich Dyno
7. Gerry Run

Maybe roger with twin turbo Tractor :)

Anyone else thinking about this let me know?
I have Aaron's info, I need Al's & Rich's info.
Car year and complete list of mods and do you have Set tuner
or do you need one?

Last edited:
My mods are an AirRaid Race cold air kit, a Ford Factory Racing GT500 throttle body kit, Accel coil packs and a set of Pipes low flow mufflers. I have a SX4 programmer too. I'd like to get it dynoded because every so often I push the loud pedal and the car bogs right down, could be downright embarrassing if it happened next to a Camero

Rich06;n29001 said:
My mods are an AirRaid Race cold air kit, a Ford Factory Racing GT500 throttle body kit, Accel coil packs and a set of Pipes low flow mufflers. I have a SX4 programmer too. I'd like to get it dynoded because every so often I push the loud pedal and the car bogs right down, could be downright embarrassing if it happened next to a Camero

You're not the only one with this issue as mine does the same thing and a few others that I have spoken to as well. Someone was telling me that this is a common problem with 05-06 models and it is caused by the fuel pump. So it might not have anything to do with your tune or any mods you have made ??

Fun GT;n29015 said:
You're not the only one with this issue as mine does the same thing and a few others that I have spoken to as well. Someone was telling me that this is a common problem with 05-06 models and it is caused by the fuel pump. So it might not have anything to do with your tune or any mods you have made ??

There was on old TSB about hesitation when trying to accelerate after a 20 minute run then slow down or stop sign. I believe air would trap around the pump- there was a specific pn pump to fix that problem - and yes the tsb pump works as yes, I HAD that issue but not any more!

Last edited:
My first dyno run to Petes, I had a cold air intake and upgraded exhaust only.
the tune only gave me about 20HP but the difference in response and drivability
was incredible.

05 gt 5spd;n29022 said:
There was on old TSB about hesitation when trying to accelerate after a 20 minute run then slow down or stop sign. I believe air would trap around the pump- there was a specific pn pump to fix that problem - and yes the tsb pump works as yes, I HAD that issue but not any more!

LMR has a lot of the TSB's for different cars and sure enough I found the one about the fuel pump, so that sounds like my next episode of What Did You do to Your Mustang Today, new fuel pump. What confused me was the issue didn't start until I put the bigger throttle body on. Now which fuel pump to buy, comments?

Rich06;n29032 said:
After a couple of emails with Western MotorSports I've ordered a Walbro 255lph fuel pump, it was less expensive than the NAPA replacement, at least that's what I told the Old Girl ;)

How you making out with fuel pump?

Back