2019 NH Spring Dyno Run

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Typically we do a Dyno run each spring to New Hampshire.
Leaving early Friday, home Sunday night.
If we have interest in this I will set it up and we can book the weekend.
Normally it's May. Last 2 years we went on memorial day weekend.
We can't do that we got lucky last 2 years, Pete was specific he won't do it again on that
weekend, this year it is May 27th. so 24,25,26 weekend is out.

Last year we did the Dyno on Friday night, which gave us a real cool run From southern New Hampshire
along the coast of Maine to Bangor. Best run yet. Regardless of Dyno I would be interested if enough other folks are.
Post here if interested and what weekends would work.

Trevor, I'd say I'm in. The May 31, June 2&3 would work. I think I have travel for work the first 2 weeks of June. I'd be down for a dyno pull with enough time in May to get headers and midpipes installed. Pretty sure I can talk Allan A into riding shotgun.

I have my doubt I will be able to make this trip work. May is a nutty month for me this year with the Memorial Cup and work....big birthday for dad this year also. But you never know. Once a date has been picked I will know for sure.

Doubt if I’ll dyno, don’t want to blow the dear old thing up , but time for a trip I think !
May 10-11-12 or 17-18-19 would work but that’s our long weekend
National Skills event in Halifax kills the next week for me but It’s over on the 30th of May .
I might be able to make May 31- June 1-2 work also

I am in depending on weekend, not interested in doing dyno, but happy to arrange.
Long weekend is not an option for dyno time, he won't be around.
I like the June 1/2 weekend also.

Mineral Grey;n28330 said:
May 31, June 1,2. Works for me if we still leave Friday morning ..
any more Interested in coming out for a weekend:FordSmile

At this point, we have 3-4 people and no one going on the actually dyno, if that happens, could be just a great weekend run :)
Gives us a lot of flexibility to do what we want. Yup early Friday, dyno friday night, long drive up coast to Bangor on Sat. Head home on Sunday.
That was format last year, one of best weekends we did down there. except maybe the time we had 7 cars going on dyno and spent the day
at shop watching everyones performance upgrades :)

So currently we have 5 cars and 6 people. Looks like the weekend
of May31, June 1and 2 seem to be most popular.
I have called and left Pete a message, for those that don't know Pete is a great guy
who is amazing at tuning these cars, but getting a hold of him can be a challenge LOL.
After I speak to him and confirm dates we can set it in stone and book the trip with a few details.

I spoke to Pete and the Dyno weekend is now set for
May 31st june 1 & 2 Plans will likely be put together over
next few weeks, hotels etc. Those going on dyno will have to comment
the earliest as I will have to send Pete info on cars.
Others just doing the run will have a bit more time:)

Rich06;n28478 said:
I've been gently reminded that our wedding anniversary is that weekend but I MAY be given permission to attend if I behave myself between now and then

I've always found your wife to be very reasonable! yay!

Signup List,
please let me know so I can book runs and let Pete know what is coming for dyno
Those getting a dyno will need to give me year, specs and mods done to car.
Pete uses SCT tuners, let me know if you have hand held unit or need one so he can have stock.

1. Trevor - Run
2. Aaron and Friend Dyno
3. Al Dyno
4. Phil Run
5. Glen Run
6. Rich Dyno
7. Gerry Run

Last edited:
Back