2019 NH Spring Dyno Run

Ohtobbad;n28496 said:
Signup List,
please let me know so I can book runs and let Pete know what is coming for dyno
Those getting a dyno will need to give me year, specs and mods done to car.
Pete uses SCT tuners, let me know if you have hand held unit or need one so he can have stock.

1. Trevor - Run
2. Aaron and Friend Dyno
3. Al Dyno
4. Phil Run
5. Glen Run
6. Rich maybe :) Dyno

Looks like this will work for me - Just run, no dyno this time

2013 GT 6 sp
JLT CAI
85mm BBK TB
Boss 302 intake manifold
BBK 1-7/8 longtube headers
BBK off-road x-pipe
MBRP Race series catbacks

Have SCT tuner can send serial # and codes of needed beforehand

Rich06;n28530 said:
I’m just waiting to see if we can get a hotel in New York when The Who are playing Madison Square Garden, if we can get in then I’m able to go

I get the concert, not sure what it has to do with dyno run unless that's your trade off or bribery LOL.

I was just chatting with my friend/colleague who lives in Exeter NH (pretty much right on the path of where we are going), and told her I would be stopping in to say hi this Spring. (I usually try to see somebody -- have quite a few clients in the NE area)

Long story short, her husband is Brazilian and makes a "wicked awesome" BBQ. (which i believe is not hamburgers and hot dogs, I think she means the pig-in-a-fire-pit type of thing). Anyway, she has offered to have the whole group go for this meal and thought it would be amazing to have all of our cars in her yard.

Is there any interest in doing something like this? Speak freely, you're not going to offend me lol.

torch;n28698 said:
I was just chatting with my friend/colleague who lives in Exeter NH (pretty much right on the path of where we are going), and told her I would be stopping in to say hi this Spring. (I usually try to see somebody -- have quite a few clients in the NE area)

Long story short, her husband is Brazilian and makes a "wicked awesome" BBQ. (which i believe is not hamburgers and hot dogs, I think she means the pig-in-a-fire-pit type of thing). Anyway, she has offered to have the whole group go for this meal and thought it would be amazing to have all of our cars in her yard.

Is there any interest in doing something like this? Speak freely, you're not going to offend me lol.

If organizers think we can do it, I'm in ..! Saves me a trip to Brazil for some of their local food fare! I would even pitch in $ for the food , I know it not cheap feeding a crew.

torch;n28698 said:

As a dedicated carnivore, I think I could be easily convinced to join in! Sounds like a great offer, Phil.

If it works with timing I think it would be great.
I will say we if we can't offend you, it takes away from the conversation :p

torch;n28698 said:

Hmmm let’s see. Good food, someone else is cooking, good friends and lots of Mustangs, if the timing works for the group I’m in !

Very cool 7 cars, 8 people 3 on Dyno and a numbers run for Phil.

1. Trevor - Run
2. Aaron and Friend Dyno
3. Al Dyno
4. Phil numbers
5. Glen Run
6. Rich Dyno
7. Gerry Run

Anyone else thinking about this let me know?
I have Aaron's info, I need Al's & Rich's info.
Car year and complete list of mods and do you have Set tuner
or do you need one?

Any thoughts yet on travel?
When do you want to leave Enfield, or will Moncton be the muster point?

Are you still thinking on the 3 Dyno’s on Friday night?

If yes when do we need to arrive at Pete’s?

05 gt 5spd;n28724 said:
Any thoughts yet on travel?
When do you want to leave Enfield, or will Moncton be the muster point?

Are you still thinking on the 3 Dyno’s on Friday night?

If yes when do we need to arrive at Pete’s?

Plan is as last year, leave early from Moncton, I stayed in Moncton night before, other options is to leave very early from here.
Likely big stop as meeting place in Salisbury. Make a direct run to Pete's for late afternoon,
if no problems we landed there last year around 3:30- did the dyno's
headed for Hotel. Makes for later Friday, but we have all day Sat. for run along coast back to Bangor. Which makes for more relaxed
run home on Sunday.

Last year couple guys had stuff at feed store in Calais, then lunch at Irving before we hit Airport run.

Ohtobbad;n28732 said:
Plan is as last year, leave early from Moncton, I stayed in Moncton night before, other options is to leave very early from here.
Likely big stop as meeting place in Salisbury. Make a direct run to Pete's for late afternoon,
if no problems we landed there last year around 3:30- did the dyno's
headed for Hotel. Makes for later Friday, but we have all day Sat. for run along coast back to Bangor. Which makes for more relaxed
run home on Sunday.

Last year couple guys had stuff at feed store in Calais, then lunch at Irving before we hit Airport run.

Talk some more about the feed store & stuff picked up there. I'm signed up with Kinek for a US shipping address. Have a spot in Houlton that's open on Saturdays but the Calais point is A.N. Deringer Inc. Haven't used them yet. They require a visit first to sign up locally but they're not open on Saturdays. Are guys on here using another shipping broker? I'm looking to order a full suspension swap and expected I'd need to make a trip special to pick up parts in Houlton on a day off (Sat.)

If there's another broker you guys use that's reliable, I'd love to hear about it!

I figured a special trip would cost about $300 for bridge toll, gas and chow chewing up a full Saturday. Shipping to home address was quoted at $395 US. Not sure I'd get everything on board without stripping out of packing but if I'm making a trip the end of May and can get everything ordered and delivered somewhere we'd be stopping anyway, it would be a bonus!!

Any details to share?!!

torch;n28698 said:

The run is an adventure so whatever the crew wants is fine with me, sounds like a good offer

pei_guy;n28734 said:
Talk some more about the feed store & stuff picked up there.

The place is C&E Feeds, it's a local farm/feed shop that has been there for eons and figured out that they could make more money collecting parcels than selling feed sacks. Since they became successful they added a "warehouse" on to the back of the store. It's actually fairly well run by come nice guys. Fees are $3 per package, $5 for big boxes, and $20 (I think) if they have to unload it via forklift.

You do need a PMB number to have items delivered there in your name. It's a USPS thing, free to sign up for by filling out a sheet of paper. I used to always get stuff shipped to C&E Feeds in Steve's name (an ex-mustang guy) until I finally got my own.

So that being said, you are welcome to ship to my name and number if you'd like - PM me for details!

torch;n28736 said:
The place is C&E Feeds, it's a local farm/feed shop that has been there for eons and figured out that they could make more money collecting parcels than selling feed sacks. Since they became successful they added a "warehouse" on to the back of the store. It's actually fairly well run by come nice guys. Fees are $3 per package, $5 for big boxes, and $20 (I think) if they have to unload it via forklift.

You do need a PMB number to have items delivered there in your name. It's a USPS thing, free to sign up for by filling out a sheet of paper. I used to always get stuff shipped to C&E Feeds in Steve's name (an ex-mustang guy) until I finally got my own.

So that being said, you are welcome to ship to my name and number if you'd like - PM me for details!

Thanks Phil. It sounds a bit familiar. Will track you down ?

Ah one of these years I'm gonna tag along on this trip, sounds like a blast ?? Choices choices as this falls at same time as ATV weekend away with the boys at Island Lake resort, darn !!

Back