2017 Atlantic Nationals: July 5-9

Haha yeah good point Trevor. Lol.

We will assess in June to see how the field has shapped up since last year. Bill wants to meet at some point there anyways Will let you guys know when if anyone is interested. Even last year the week before it was really good then wamo we got heavy rains and it freaking stayed wet. Arggggggg

Last edited:
ya next week might be early it is Moncton, could snow again by next week.
Grass here is not even started to grow yet. With that spot, weather plays a big factor.
Also I believe the city had dug it up in the spring again last year, thats 2 years in a row.
hopefully they will leave it alone, that would help spot.

I can't beleive it this the first year since the AtNats started that I didn't have to take time off other than my scheduled days yeehaaaa

Last year was up on left hand side of Field right behind plane. Nice and dry as long as you didn't venture too far from the extreme left or right.

Your all set. Us in the Corral will deal with it as it comes.
Considering they worked on it last spring and all the rain,
we made out ok and we had great fun.

I was supposed to meet Bill from the Atlantic Nationals this week at the park to go over a few things and discuss the field. We both ran out of time so will do it this upcoming week. The show is coming fast.

Yeah I drove by on Friday night and walked it. It was still wet on the sides where the porta potties usually go but the center was very good with only a couple of soft spots. Hopefully we do not get too much rain and it drys up some more.

Thursday is a fun day.Breakfast,2 barbecues,cruise and finished off with a movie at the coliseum.

Back