2017 Atlantic Nationals: July 5-9

Its a great event, Aliona and I really enjoy the weekend.
Friday night supper and cruise, hanging out in the park.
Later friday night downtown is always fun and Sat night watching the cars cruise the strip.
Looking forward to it.

So I reached out to Bill from the Nat's today. He is looking forward to our corral again this year. He hopes we can get the field rolling again. He asked me if mustang direct was coming again. I figured he would already know. Lol. I guess not. I reached out to Ted from mustang direct. He said he is planning on coming back if all goes as planned. That is cool. Looking forward to getting the corral back up and running this year. Will need some help from a bunch of you. Look forward to everything that comes along with the Nat's. I can smell it. Only 3 months away.

I don't get there until Friday afternoon.
So anything I can do to help, let me know. I am making new and bigger banner for
Maritimemustang.com, first viewing PEI show in May.

Charlie, should we have this on the General page as well?
I will aks Mike about calendar and see if we can start getting stuff on that as well.

Yeah it should be on the calendar. It is already a sticky as well so that is good. Max Did that when he Started it . you can add it to general page as well If you want to.

Last edited:
Yeah I would say the mustang direct trailer will be front and center again this year. We have no control over that unfortunately. All I can do is make a request. Was not to bad last year we were still able to put some stangs at the front just not as many as we would have liked.

Reactions: 5.0
A good spot would be on the side where they place the porta potty...but like you said we have no control on this

Yeah that is where he went the first year. Last year it was too wet so he just pulled into the spot he was and unpainted for the night. He really liked it because he got more traffic from the people walking in and out. I cannot blame him really, as it cost him a huge amount of money to come down and be in the show so the more traffic the better for him. I do not think it really hurt is let year. The weather is what hurt us.

He told me he would work with us, but did say he wanted to be front and centre.
I guess if field is more useable and we are around when he gets there might be better.
Not sure what Bill from the Nationals said about him and that spot?
Charlie maybe something you can ask about next time your talking to Bill?

Yeah I am sure he likes the front and centre. I am supposed to chat with Bill over the next month or so. We are going to go to site as well as it gets closer to see if is drying better this year. I will shoot him off a message and see his thoughts on it.

Chatted with Bill on messenger last night for a bit. He agrees he should be with us again. We will discuss specifics when we meet at the park as it will depend on the condition of the field. Time and weather will tell but one thing I do know is he was as not a big fan of next to the porta potties....that is Dodge parking. Lol

Back