1st Annual Maritime Mustang Season Kick Off cruise May 5 th Oxford NS

this will probably be the first time that I will miss the speedsports with my car ... I've got caught with snow on my car the last (2) years too with the Focus hahaha I was too optimistic, trying to be careful with the convertible now :p

Yeah yestersay is a little early for sure. Hopefully we finally get some nive weather and rain. Oh and the paving crews can fill a few craters. Lol

Driving around here today most of the salt is gone, weather is rain again now,
with forecast of chance of snow amounts of snow with rain same day so hopefully
no salting. another few decent rains we will be able to drive on the roads.
Few areas to look out for, bridges, fall river and couple other spots they like to salt
just because lol. but getting close now :)

We need the temps higher and some rain to clean up the roads
and quick. Some people are still snow bound, some roads are still
getting salt :( arrrrrg.

I was considering getting mine out of winter storage next Saturday, but after looking at the long term forecast will wait till the 28th now. We should be good to go on the 5th of May.

Yeah the weather is not cooperating that's for sure. The roads still have some foodie bumps and pot holes so we may need to stick to some of the more common roads down to Oxford from Moncton We will wait a bit more and see.

Seen your car, got a pick, seen your wife, but never seen you.
Will catch up in May hopefully.

I was downtown renewing my driver's licence.Now I have to wait for it to come in the mail.Damn Liberals.See you in May for sure.

Numbers are coming, should be a good event.
I suspect we will get a few last minute also, should be fun day :)

As long as the weather stays as forecasted (pretty much rain for the entire week) the Mustang will come home this weekend. Roads should be good enough to get it home, start changing fluids and getting it ready

Thought I read something further back that they had a plan in place. Then maybe meeting up with you guys coming from NB?? Don't quote me on that.

There was mention of possibly meeting up at the Aulac Big Stop on the way. But that was just an idea. I was more curious if they had setup a meeting spot to leave the Island for anyone else who wanted to join up and leave the island together.

Not much chatter yet but a meet in Aulac makes good sense. Not planning on getting the car out til the weekend before. Winter hasn't let go here yet!

Back