Zoom 2021

Hey guys. Sending out the invite for tomorrow night at 8. Let me know if you don’t get it. Also if you want to be added let me know.
Thanks

Hey everyone,

We Will be doing another zoom meeting Monday night at 8. I Will send invite out today to all the people I have on the list. If you have not received an invite before and want to join send me a message with your email address. Thanks

Hey everyone,

We Will be doing another zoom meeting Monday night at 8. I Will send invite out today to all the people I have on the list. If you have not received an invite before and want to join send me a message with your email address. Thanks
cool, good fun to chat and do some bench racing
anyone who hasn't tried it should drop by.

Good afternoon everyone,
Will be doing another Zoom call this upcoming Monday at 8 for anyone wishing to join in. Will send the invite to the ones I have had in the past and as always if you don't get the invite and want to be on the call send me a pm with your email and I will get you added.

See ya then

Hey Guys,
Been a busy few weeks in my world. We will be having a zoom call this Monday night at 8 for anyone who would like to join in. Should be about an hour. Send me a private message if you want to be added to the list. I will send the invite to list I already have over the weekend.

Back