Winter Storage Plans 2019

TrueBlue02058

Post King
What are your plans for Storing your Mustang this Year ?

Mine goes into off site secure heated storage on October 12th.

It will stay there till end of April.

Getting annual Rust Check under coating next Friday, then Oil and Filter change with a good wash the day before it goes into Storage with a Full Tank of 91 Octane with Fuel Stabilizer.

It's stored with a car cover and Negative Battery terminal is disconnected.

I will store mine offsite again this year.
the bonus of it is, I control the storage.
3 spots available, 2 taken.
Heated with only me having access.

Plus to this is, I can put it away when I want
and take it out when I want.

Mine going into the same spot. Lower level of my guy's house. Purpose build for car storage with 32 spots. He's a car collector, so everything secure, monitored, dry heated and covered. Going in the last weekend of Oct and out May 1st.

Plan is to head to new Hampshire Thanksgiving weekend with the Mustang then then tue next Saturday, Oct 19th I will be bringing mine to an off site storage building with heat and security .. Same as the last 3 years. add a few extra psi to the tires , disconnect the battery , put on the cover . Will see it again mid may ..:(

Both staying in my garage.
Pump up tire pressure so they stay round.
Fuel stabilizer in tank, run a until warmed up to make sure it’s all through system.
Cleaned/waxed and cover on.
Climate controlled by leaving basement door open.
Air exchanger does its thing.
Leave hood unlatched for easy access to battery without taking cover completely off.
Put battery charger/conditionner to them for 24 hours every 3 to 4 weeks.

All tucked in next t photo3952.jpg o little brother, until snow flies of course, and did all regular stuff like all of us do before storage.
Cover on now and wait till next summer I guess, with a few battery maintenance sessions here and there of course !!!!!

Back