Winter Photo Contest

Try this one from Photo bucket
IMG_20181227_120803_zpswamkftyp.jpg

let me know if you can see the linked pick.

Last edited:
Hi all. Been away from the forum a while. Just saw the contest up and hope I'm not too late. Here's a shot from one our many stops during our summer road trip... Mount Washington. Highly recommended if you haven't done so. Although... not for those who may not be comfortable with heights or narrow roads. Thanks.

Attachments

• photo3065.jpg
    photo3065.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 0
VE9NOM;n27622 said:
Hi all. Been away from the forum a while. Just saw the contest up and hope I'm not too late. Here's a shot from one our many stops during our summer road trip... Mount Washington. Highly recommended if you haven't done so. Although... not for those who may not be comfortable with heights or narrow roads. Thanks.

Great shot, should be in a frame in your man cave.

VE9NOM;n27622 said:

That is quite a view point! It’s been about 5 years since I had my S197 up the hill - sounded great coming back down!

Winter photo contest is very enjoyable for those reasons.
Pictures warm the heart and remind you of driving your car.

Phil will organize the pictures today and set up for voting.

VE9NOM;n27622 said:

Hey...Mt. Washington in my neck of the woods! Just over an hours drive from home..To bad it wasn't a clear day, but the clouds do make for a dramatic shot.

map-vancouver-island.gif

Voting is open now and I can tell you it's going to be tough.
You can only vote for 2, good luck to all.

Back