Winter activities when your Mustang is tucked away

Yeah I bet you would be. You have been busy the last few weeks
Y an every pile of snow is one less day I drive my Mustang,
I am so ready for this to be over and hear the engine again,
I might even do my mid winter start up this weekend,
to hold me over, small fix and yes I am a V-8 exhaust addict.

My support group are many mustang running together :)

Hey hey Charlie, welcome back to the sleddin' world. Sleds look good and the 1200 has a good rep, you'll enjoy I'm sure.
By the way we only have around 4-6 inches of hard packed snow up here on the trails right now, sleddin' is quite good regardless but one warm spell and we are in trouble. I have a friend coming down Thursday from Ottawa to sled for a few weeks but there is warm weather coming plus rain. That would really suck big time for them if it doesn't change.
Anyways look us up if ever up in my neck of the woods.

Hey hey Charlie, welcome back to the sleddin' world. Sleds look good and the 1200 has a good rep, you'll enjoy I'm sure.
By the way we only have around 4-6 inches of hard packed snow up here on the trails right now, sleddin' is quite good regardless but one warm spell and we are in trouble. I have a friend coming down Thursday from Ottawa to sled for a few weeks but there is warm weather coming plus rain. That would really suck big time for them if it doesn't change.
Anyways look us up if ever up in my neck of the woods.
Hey Roger,
Thanks. We are liking them so far. The 1200 is exactly what I was hoping it was. Put on another 240 miles on the weekend in the Miramichi/Bathurst area. The Snow is definitely low in some areas. Hopefully the weather changes as we need to salvage a few more weeks. Hopefully your friends plans don’t get ruined for sure.

We will definitely look you up when we head that way.

Back