Wheel fitment

I’m not expert on all the numbers but those sound good.

Fast makes good fitting wheels and they have plenty of first hand experience with the Mustang.
They sponsor road racing Mustangs that run a model of their wheels in competition.
Kind of looks like this wheel actually.

I’ve had Fast wheels on a Focus a few years back. Great fit. Offset was good for me.

All that to say I wouldn’t be worried if I were you.
If they say it fits Mustang, it will.

Fast makes good fitting wheels and they have plenty of first hand experience with the Mustang.
They sponsor road racing Mustangs that run a model of their wheels in competition.

I’ve had Fast wheels on a Focus a few years back. Great fit. Offset was good for me.

Yeas that’s kinda the way I was thinking too. Offsets are slightly different from the factory wheels , but I get lost when they get past 2+2=4 ( at least it used to lol )

Good eye!

they ARE these wheels in 18X10'' square on their S197 302R and 302S (linky below).

https://fastco.ca/Fast-Wheels/About-Us/Fast-Motorsports

Diesel, as for your original question a quick google search brought me to these two pictures (links below) of S550 with the wheel you're looking for (albeit in 18 & 20'' instead). Both looking good.

(20'')

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...h-aftermarket-wheels-and-tires.15709/page-243 (on this forum page one member states having them in 18x9)

Well I pulled the trigger today. Went with 19's only because I just bought new tires a month ago. Only strange part is the order screen at B to B said i need to buy cap extenders and caps, so we will see how the fitment is. Guess worst case I will buy some spacers if need be. The gift card covered about 60% of the total. Pictures will be next week

Don’t do spacers if issue.
Get the proper caps.
These will have more offset than factory to begin with.
Spacers might be too much.
You are getting nice wheels.
Be worth finishing off properly.

Or go cap-less for a no nonsense track day look.
I ordered the caps too as they recommended, was only 12$ extra lol. Also ordered spline style lug nuts to go with them.

So the new wheels are in, did a test fit yesterday and the fit is bang on. I ordered new wheel nuts at the same time but holy shit they are like 2 inches deep ( think they will end up on the pick up) . Have to wait until I get back from the next trip to try and find a place to swap my tires around.9A4339B5-00D4-4E24-BDAE-14A27720B7EC.jpeg

Back