Whats it worth.

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
2005 V-6 with 220k looks to be in good shape, silver with black strips.
2 sets of tires and its sitting outside, so my guess has seen some winters.
what do you thinks its worth?

Umm. What is the asking price? Mileage is there so has been an all season driver for a few of the years for sure. You looking for another daily driver Trevor? lol

Check pass floor / drivers to see if it's wet, air boxes fill with leaves, can cause issues with the elect box in the passenger foot well gets expensive fast

Auto or manual? Seems the 4K price is pretty close. I've seen some listed for 5k with close kms and most of those are 5spd and from a dealership (used car dealership)

Had a quick look at it today, did not hear it run, or open doors. Didn't have time.
Fast look revealed decent car, hood had a couple of bubbles, rest of body looked good.
Quick glance under car showed a little surface rust, nothing serious.
Car has been sitting for a year, brakes look a little rough.
To get real estimate, I would have to hear it run and maybe quick spin around the block,
to make sure everything works. @ $4000 its ok price, no screaming deal, I am sure a few bucks will
need to be spent on it. Online cars in this range run from 5000 to 6500.
So might be nice little car for someone handy. You would not buy and turn for a profit.

Yep no profit to be made on that. Would be a decent daily driver for the summer.....not sure I'd wanna drive any Mustang in the winter.

Back