Thought of the day.

Remembering all Canadian servicemen and women who put themselves in harms way to protect ours and other countries’ freedoms.

And big thank you, as well, to those members of this forum, retired or active, who have or are protecting the ealth and safety of Canadians on a daily basis.
All branches of military, coast guard, health workers, fire and ems first reponders, and all law enforcement, federal, provincial or municipal.

A9E023F9-AD1F-4C62-92BF-10D43BF21463.jpeg

I think I need one of these
for sitting around in summer with a beer when thinking about Mustangs :)

321006546_826214688492402_8054259987844327711_n.jpg

Question for Group
Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach 2023?
Had anybody attended this before and is it worth the drive?
Are there any closer Mustang Shows along the East Coast? Or even up into Quebec or Ontario?
Ideally a 10-12 hour drive one way would be preferred. Myrtle Beach is a couple of long days drive, each way. But we’d plan on staying on the beach. That way Brenda can enjoy the beach and I can travel/attend the show for a couple of days.

Any input would be appreciated.

Question for Group
Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach 2023?
Had anybody attended this before and is it worth the drive?
Are there any closer Mustang Shows along the East Coast? Or even up into Quebec or Ontario?
Ideally a 10-12 hour drive one way would be preferred. Myrtle Beach is a couple of long days drive, each way. But we’d plan on staying on the beach. That way Brenda can enjoy the beach and I can travel/attend the show for a couple of days.

Any input would be appreciated.
Myrtle beach is about 18 hour drive and mustang week was the last one this year they are replacing it by mustang fest that they had push the show from 4 to 11 of september at twin peaks of this year.. in myrtle beach
And if you like to go to a closer one well there is one or two every year at quebec smaller then mustang week but around 500 mustang .with drag strip and for ford mustang only nice one very nice car show and it s a good turn out every time i went. Usualy mid june . Other one end of july but only car show still mustang only with no drag strip. And quebec great place to visit specialy the old quebec near the port .awsome place to go.

Back