Thought of the day.

Saw that too. Think I could afford the 2021 Mach1 with the overtime I'm putting....if it paid overtime...?

It is going to be tough times for many over the next few months. Major layoffs and changes in most industries. Sad!!
Best to support local where we can. City of Ch'town increased paving budget this year by 25% to $4.3M. Hope there's some silver linings out there for stimulus like after the 2008 crash. Couldn't think of a better time coming ahead to manage traffic flow and get road maintenance done swiftly! Push sectors in different waves to avoid the typical bottlenecks.

Best to support local where we can. City of Ch'town increased paving budget this year by 25% to $4.3M. Hope there's some silver linings out there for stimulus like after the 2008 crash. Couldn't think of a better time coming ahead to manage traffic flow and get road maintenance done swiftly! Push sectors in different waves to avoid the typical bottlenecks.
Yes I agree now more then ever our local business will need our support!!

I agree also, in my business, pricing will never be better than this summer.
I suspect for those who can, any work you want done outside should be great deals.

Once past this, I plan on spending here as much as possible,
I will also plan my next holiday or two in maritimes or Canada.
Supporting our neighbourhoods, provinces and country
will go along way to helping us recover economically.

Back