Thought of the day.

Ok ok!! Happy to see i am not going crazy lol ? well... depends on your definition of crazy ?

oddly this one notif i got lol
I do believe you can choose to follow topics, but for some reason there is a limit.
this will change. its easy to solve come everyday, ready everything new and
comment on many topics and start some new ones :)

It seems inconsistent.... I'm watching this thread, don't subscribe to email alerts....way too many of those already.... but have to find update to this one under What's New as it doesn't show up under notifications. I'l clicked watch & unwatch a few times but still not catching.

We're all big kids on here, so if curious or interested, there's always a way to keep up to date. Just requires a little work on our own to do so. I'm sure Phil will get the bugs sorted out. Overall, this new platform is superior to the old one. Nobody likes breaking in a new pair of shoes!

Personally I don’t need or want e mail alerts as I automatically check all unread threads. There is nothing that goes on here that requires my Immediate Attention 24/7 ?

I personally get on 2-3 times a day unless snowing.
I click what's new and go through new posts and it works for me.
I check stuff I want to keep active and add to as needed.

I create new threads when I find interesting topics or at least I think
they are interesting, some yes, some no, based on response.

I would like to fix it for no other reason than those who want to follow can.
like old system it should be a choice, one, some or all.

Watching Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona and I see Audi’s, Mazda’s, Porsche, Corvette C7 and C8, among others, only one missing is 2020 GT500. Hopefully Ford will be in the Race in 2021, Win on Sunday, Sell on Monday ?

Back