Thought of the day.

Well its over cast and windy, feels like its -90
so flowers or no, it don't feel like it today

And I think Charlies brain has frozen, because I think they went
for cruise top down :unsure: :oops:

Wow!
It got up to 27 up here today with very low humidity and bright sunshine.
I got out for a couple hours in the ‘06.
Hit some of my favourite turns along the Tobique river between Arthurette and Perth-Andover.
It’s not a long stretch, but twisty, hilly and new pave.
With no cars ahead of you, you can enjoy about 15 minutes in Mexico carving turns and climbing some hills.
Closest thing to canyon running without mountains.

IMG_8096.png

Wow!
It got up to 27 up here today with very low humidity and bright sunshine.
I got out for a couple hours in the ‘06.
Hit some of my favourite turns along the Tobique river between Arthurette and Perth-Andover.
It’s not a long stretch, but twisty, hilly and new pave.
With no cars ahead of you, you can enjoy about 15 minutes in Mexico carving turns and climbing some hills.
Closest thing to canyon running without mountains.

View attachment 75825
Must have been a nice ride. Marc but i can t imagine under your car how it looks with all of those tent caterpilar on the road .went to plaster rock yesterday and the road was a mess. And under the truck also. Still did not take my car out yet waiting it s done and the road clear of this. .

Riviere du Loup through Miramichi.
You went the long way through Matapedia valley did you?
Good Mustang driving and avoid construction on the #85.
Top end of the road is a bit rough but most from Amqui south was good. It’s been 25 years since I was through that road. Last time came in through Matane, more big hills that way to Amqui than from Mont-Jolie. Overall travel time home was very little difference - Quebec to home via Rimouski , Amqui, Bathurst vs Fredericton - 85 but it was Sunday with no trucks. I enjoyed some of that sunshine you mentioned as well ,

Back