The importance of following instructions!!!!!

totaljustice

I have always loved raised white letter tires and found that you can't buy them in low profile tires so I was standing at the parts counter at Canadian Tire last month and saw this stuff called Tirepenz. It came in something like 10 different colours and they had a bright green that looked pretty close to the stripes on my car so I said what the hell and bought some. I followed the instructions where it said to make sure the tire was completely free of dirt and any kind of tire shine. I cleaned all but one wheel because it slipped my mind for some reason and now that I have been driving the car for two days!!!! You can see the results. The other tires still look fine but you can get the idea from the picture below. What a mess to fix!!!!!20190402_154459.jpg

Works for your setup! Are you considering the green snake eyes lenses? Would be pretty cool.

No I like pure white lights so I swapped out the original halogens for white LEDs a while ago. Turns the blackness into daylight without blinding people.

Back