Taylor Ford show.

pei_guy;n32095 said:
Remember the early Hyundai ads, Gerry..... "They're so affordable, you can buy 2 for the price of our competitors " buddy drives one ahead, then runs back to pull the 2nd one forward....Enfield to Moncton isn't that far! I'm sure Charlie can help find a save spot for the stang til Saturday!

I definitely can hook you up with a storage location for the Stang. Lol. Getting it here might be the challenge.

Hey Guys,

As mentioned a bit ago we would like to have a breakfast at Jean's restaurant on Mountain Road before the show on Saturday. Who would be interested? We would say 8:00 so we can have a breakfast and all go in as a group. I know some are arriving later from out of province. We also have the tent to setup so doing it at 8 should get us a decent spot to Set it up like last year.

1.Charlie
2.Jason
3.Maxime
4.Fred
5.Aaron
6.Al
7.Martin

I'll get rolling in time for breakfast @ 8. What's the story on available spots to do a quick cleanup if required?

No talks of a cruise yet. I may have to peel out after the show depending on when my sister is landing at my house from Toronto. I will know more by the end of the week but I am sure there will be some up for a cruise.

Mineral Grey;n32260 said:
I'll be there for breakfast... any talks of doing a cruise anywhere after the show

I know of a Guy Cruising back to the St. John area as well as other cruises planned with HRM and the Island as Destinations. I'll be going on a short Cruise to Shediac.

:FordSmile

TrueBlue02058;n32264 said:
I know of a Guy Cruising back to the St. John area as well as other cruises planned with HRM and the Island as Destinations. I'll be going on a short Cruise to Shediac.

:FordSmile

I'll tag along that far, Fred....going to Fred's too?

Back