Taylor Ford Moncton Annual Mustang Show-Saturday August 13th 10-2

Even a parking lot of Tim's / Irving gathering point like the Enfield muster point works too to group up and go. If not just let me know what is the best time to arrive at the show. First time attending and not even sure if I should be parking in any specific area or just with the visiting crowd.
Yeah we don’t usually complicate it to much. This is a new location for most of us as they have brought it back to the dealership. It has not been there in years. We will go in as a group for those who want to meet up. Will let you guys know sooner rather then later

What time is the autocross?
Usually on a Sunday, their schedule is running like so:

Sunday Schedule:
8:00am – Setup
9:30am – Registration/Tech Opens
10:30am – Newbie Driver’s Meeting
10:45am – Newbie Course Walk/Drives
12:00pm – Driver’s Meeting
12:15pm – First Car on Course
4:00pm – End of Runs/Cleanup

Note: There is no lunch-break.

So it technically starts ''first car on the course'' @ 12h15PM, Probly will arrive there around 11h30 or so, so I can walk the course a couple times and not be lost lol :ROFLMAO:

And this will be held at in the Moncton Coliseum Parking Lot, for anyone that wonders/plan to spectate.

Usually on a Sunday, their schedule is running like so:

Sunday Schedule:
8:00am – Setup
9:30am – Registration/Tech Opens
10:30am – Newbie Driver’s Meeting
10:45am – Newbie Course Walk/Drives
12:00pm – Driver’s Meeting
12:15pm – First Car on Course
4:00pm – End of Runs/Cleanup

Note: There is no lunch-break.

So it technically starts ''first car on the course'' @ 12h15PM, Probly will arrive there around 11h30 or so, so I can walk the course a couple times and not be lost lol :ROFLMAO:

And this will be held at in the Moncton Coliseum Parking Lot, for anyone that wonders/plan to spectate.
So hang out with us Sat, wife sat night, slalom Sunday, you even have time to have breakfast with her
I really don't see the problem :ROFLMAO:

Back