Spring Photo contest

Ohtobbad

Administrator
Staff member
Yes its that time of year.
Submit 1 photo ONLY,
be great if it was 2018 photo.
You have until midnight of May 15th

Great reason to get out, go hunt for that perfect shot :)

Trevor, can you make this thread a "sticky" ? I bet this is gonna be a highly contested one, if the Fall contest was any indication!

do you wish to leave this as your pick, or for me to remove it?
You can always add it later if you don't get another picture.

Sooooooooo......anyone else entering ? I'm not familiar with how you guys run your photo contests, but I'm sure its not that different from what we did on MC.

I wil enter and I am sure several will.
Were waiting to get out and get some spring shots :)
Weather here has not be kind for photo taking.
Some are fussy, looking for the perfect shot.
To me thats half the fun trying to get a great shot, means
I am driving car around and looking for perfect spot :)

I hope to get an entry.. Mustang is not coming home until Saturday, then will be in the shop for rear gear install, a good claying, wax and polish, install some other mods and hopefully get some pics before the 15th ...

Jeez, if I'm going up against an R with those awesome matte black stripes with red pinstripes, might as well pull my entry out now. lol

LOL, it looks good no doubt, but not always the best Pic.
this is our 5th or 6th contest, I have only won once.
TO me I vote for the best pic. as you know getting the perfect shot
is a challenge. Look at the one above, amazing.
Charlei post the fall pic you have under big Tree, amazing shot.

Your car is sweet looking, find the perfect shot, you will have as good a chance
as anyone, I can tell you one thing for sure, only one wins, I bet at least 3 or 4 should
Trust me, we will see some sweet car pics, not all can be put at top, but we all win
seeing them and for me, its more fun to chase the shot than win the contest :)

Best shots I ever took were the ones of my '06 I threw into my intro thread. It takes the right light and a good setup for sure. You see a lot of crappy car pics on some of the forums for sure.

Back