Sneak Peak

In some ways it's very exciting, and in some ways it's friggin scary..:)

I have never really had to concern myself with getting a rock chip, a shopping cart blemish, door dings, the cats walking around on it, or kids touching it with their sticky little fingers.. For some reason they sure like to touch, when they just finished ice creme..

I know I will probably end up making the first mark..:eek:

No Title

Getting closer..
A few coats of Slick Sand has been applied, and one more to go after some block sanding.

These pic's were from a couple weeks back. I went and checked out how it was on Monday, and the car was finally in the paint booth. The inner's had all been painted, and he was expecting to shoot the car any day now.

Attachments

• photo750.jpg
    photo750.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • photo751.jpg
    photo751.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 0
Oh MY..
The Snake has a new color Skin !
Some wet sanding and polishing, and soon it will be back in it;s own nest.

Is that what they call what a snake lives in I wondered? Some quick googling and low and behold, this is what I found.

"[FONT=&quot]Only one species of snake, the King Cobra, will build a nest for its young."[/FONT]

100_1665_zpskd0rctzn.jpg

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

100_1666_zps5nav7khz.jpg

100_1669_zpsuy6i4m44.jpg

The lens of my camera was a little dirty, as I found out after the fact...so it created some weird little spots here and there..I swear it's not the paint..As would be common, indoor lighting doesn't due the pictures any justice. I took the small rear scoop out into the sunlight, and it looked awesome. The fine metallic comes out far better...

That doesn't do much for me, no wonder I am colour blind. Unless that is auto correct for GREEN, lol.

Back