Shelby Prices

Canuck121

Administrator
Staff member
So I’ve been looking around on Kijiji and Autotrader like I always do and noticed that prices of Shelby Mustangs of all years have gone up.....or seem to be up. Always keep my eyes open because if the Saleen were to be replaced it would probably be a Shelby in my garage. So are they really worth that much??

For example. Saw an add on Kijiji for a 2007 with 43,000kms for $58,000. Really?

I guess if you look at a 2007 in the US (EBay) by the time you add it all up with exchange, taxes and such it’s probably not far off that either......$30,000US asking prices. Some are a bit lower and maybe a few a little higher.

Anyway, I remember the day not that long ago that 30,000US bought you a 2010 Shelby although prices in Canada have always been higher or so it seems.

Asking price and fetching prices are usually different but they aren’t cheap to be had.

Yeah it seems to be one of those cars that is going to just however around a certain price point. I like the Shelby but would never be able to justify it a try the prices they seem to be fetching as you say. Wish it was like that with all of our cars. Lol

You missed a Good one this past Saturday night Jason that sold for Charity at Barrett Jackson Vegas. 2007 Super Snake, sold for One Million ! That won't lower prices, now any one with one for sale will refer to that over priced sale. Even though the newer ones are more powerful, my favorite GT500s are the 07 and 08 Coupes. In either White with Blue stripes, or the opposite like Hugh's 08.

The justification part is different for each individual.
Myself, I seriously considered shopping for a GT350 instead of that tractor I posted last week.
I would have kept cleaning snow with a 30 inch snow blower and left care of the property up to fate in order to put a GT350 in the garage next to my 06.
But my wife would have none of it. So, the tractor it was.
I can't afford both.

Anyone with the Cash can put a new GT350 in their garage Marc, Your 06 is an impressive machine with just the right balance of Performance and drivability. You made the right choice. That Tractor will be a Blast to drive this winter.

Back