Road clowns? They don't want to meet me.....

great white

Grumpy Old Fart
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/it-was-li...cles-1.3096626

Seriously? People wearing clown masks and jumping in front of cars? Do these people have any brains in their heads at all? Jump in front of a 3,000-8,000 lb chunk of steel moving at 30-50 kph? Did their parents live too close to the old Sydney tar ponds or what?

I mean, this kind of foolishness in the USA is one thing; they seem to be coming apart at the seams these days. But in Canada? What the heck? We're usually smarter than that as a population.

All I can say is they don't want to meet me on the road and pull that crap. They'll get waaayyy more than they bargained for. They'll find out pretty damned quick why mom always told them "don't play in the road".

Idiot in clown mask who I don't know if is intending to do me or my family harm: meet my 3/4 ton Diesel 4x4's brush guard and a driver with no regrets for giving you what you got coming to you.

I mean sure; I'll call the RCMP from a couple miles away and tell them where they can pick up the body. Heck, I'll even wait for them to show up and lead them there. It's not like I'm totally heartless......

Last edited:
I agree with you. If I ran into masked men , clown mask or otherwise in the middle of the road , I will be getting out of there by any means possible. If one or two of them aren't smart enough to get out of the way , they will be next time.

I am not sure what these people are thinking. But I agree it is anything but funny. They are going to do that to wrong person and get hit or the shit kicked out of them. There are people that will get out of their car's and chase these people down. Not even think twice they they might have some weapons. And also I agree a vehicle is a pretty big weapon as well.

Only down side of running them over is the need to fix the nose of car.
But if they think I am stopping to chat, they are delusional.

Back