Ready to go?

Fun GT, Knowing back pain all too well, sorry to hear that. Hope youre back on your feet in no time. Get well soon.

Fun GT;n3630 said:
Thanks guys for the well wishes !!! Old injury that just decided to come back.......hard going but I'LL BE BACKK !!!

Somehow that is an intended pun,or you are really Arnold.

I feel your pain Roger,mine is junked from years of abuse.

Ordered this last night,I always wanted a chin spoiler of some kind but since it is so low I would break anything I saw.

The plan is to paint it white

Sits low already as you can see

That should look pretty good, and the price isn't so bad either. Some of those lips are way over priced for something that will just scrape and pave and concrete.

OK either I missed something here or fell asleep but last time I heard about that car it seems you had sold it ??
Actually I was just wondering the other day if you had picked up that Caddy yet ??
Spoiler will look great by the way........

Fun GT;n3682 said:
OK either I missed something here or fell asleep but last time I heard about that car it seems you had sold it ??
Actually I was just wondering the other day if you had picked up that Caddy yet ??
Spoiler will look great by the way........

Good to see you pay attention Roger,you get an A plus.

Jr was buying the car,the Caddy sold,Snow started falling,Jr bought a snowmobile worth more than the car,I haven't seen a dime,guess that means the Mustang is still mine.

Sigh,all good,it has never been for sale,he is a typical 26 year old working out west with more money than logic,wait,he actually does own a whipper Snipper ,Whew Trevor would be all over that.

Yep those chin spoilers look awesome on just about any Mustang. Haven't seen one I didn't like. Also haven't seen on for my generation of Saleen....have to start looking into that.

Late in the game but got out for first run of the year tonight. 25 degrees and so nice that even my daughter took it out for a run later on in the evening. Season starts I guess ???

Back