Quote From Wife

The last sea going medical I had included a hearing test, which indicated that I almost needed hearing aids, ie I had lost a fair bit of hearing. I took the results home to show Angie and I said "See my beloved I'm not ignoring you, I'm going deaf". Doesn't help in The You Weren't Lstening Discussions.
When the wife comes in to have a meaningful conversation and she’ll stands in front of the TV while the game is on, I just politely ask if she could move over slightly away from the TV she says why I what to have a conversation with you, I’ll tell her I ask you to move over because you make a better door than a window. That usually stops all conversation for a few days?

When the wife comes in to have a meaningful conversation and she’ll stands in front of the TV while the game is on, I just politely ask if she could move over slightly away from the TV she says why I what to have a conversation with you, I’ll tell her I ask you to move over because you make a better door than a window. That usually stops all conversation for a few days?
You like to live dangerously!

The one to be very careful with is…. “Do whatever you like” in response to a discussion on doing or buying something.

Under no circumstances should you say or do anything, do not even breath!
Because anything you do now will be WRONG!!! :)

Mine similar to Trevor.
When my garage-equipment shed story started, I wanted to put it in front of house for various reasons.
She said, spend whatever you want but it’s not going there.
Well me, the wheels started turning and she didn’t specify on what I could or couldn’t spend.
The Mach 1 idea gained a lot of traction there.
Broke the news to her.
She did not shoot it down.
She likes the colour actually. ?

Mine similar to Trevor.
When my garage-equipment shed story started, I wanted to put it in front of house for various reasons.
She said, spend whatever you want but it’s not going there.
Well me, the wheels started turning and she didn’t specify on what I could or couldn’t spend.
The Mach 1 idea gained a lot of traction there.
Broke the news to her.
She did not shoot it down.
She likes the colour actually. ?
Ya but did you tell her what it costs?

Back