Pinkish leak under Manual 2014 GT

IRONMAN

parked for the season, but then was such a nice day, I decided to take it out.
Then I noticed a pinkish liquid under the car. Seems coming from around the oil pan, not sure. Any suggestions what could be?.
I will make an appt tomorrow to check.

thoughts?

View attachment 41501View attachment 41502

Looks like coolant.
Orange coolant can look pink.
It’s not oil.

Looks like coming from oil pan if it’s coming from the engine because oil pan is lowest point and narrowing point.
Runs down sides and drips from lowest point.

I make an appt for tomorrow. Good thing is warm :)
will keep you updated.
Wife lost her job, hope the damage is not too bad

Went to supreme (also Downey). They called just before 3...lol...
After pressure test they did not found the leak, just 3 drops coming from somewhere. They asked Downey and recommended to change one of the hose that is known for failing over time...honestly I did not paid much attention.
Let’s hope that fix the problem...
I noticed though, that this morning did not left any residue on the garage....pffff...but the coolant reservoir was very low too.
I may not have it back until Thursday

Went to supreme (also Downey). They called just before 3...lol...
After pressure test they did not found the leak, just 3 drops coming from somewhere. They asked Downey and recommended to change one of the hose that is known for failing over time...honestly I did not paid much attention.
Let’s hope that fix the problem...
I noticed though, that this morning did not left any residue on the garage....pffff...but the coolant reservoir was very low too.
I may not have it back until Thursday
Supreme is much better. Doug and Sam are awesome ?

There is a possible very simple, danger free and innocent scenario that could explain the amount on the ground and lack of further leakage.

It could be overflow from your reservoir tank.
When you stored it, was the engine very hot?
Maybe a warm day and AC on full blast with no ventilation as you backed into garage?
Or idled in heat for relatively long time?
Could cause overflow, especially if tank was full-full, or recently filled to the cold full mark.

That cold full mark is a bit too much for some cars and they overflow until they reach the level suited to them.

My green car overflows if full to the cold full mark.
Then it finds its happy level a bit bellow that and stays there.

There is a possible very simple, danger free and innocent scenario that could explain the amount on the ground and lack of further leakage.

It could be overflow from your reservoir tank.
When you stored it, was the engine very hot?
Maybe a warm day and AC on full blast with no ventilation as you backed into garage?
Or idled in heat for relatively long time?
Could cause overflow, especially if tank was full-full, or recently filled to the cold full mark.

That cold full mark is a bit too much for some cars and they overflow until they reach the level suited to them.

My green car overflows if full to the cold full mark.
Then it finds its happy level a bit bellow that and stays there.
I remember seeing the puddle when I move it last time, but did not paid much attention as seemed just condensation.
but Also I remember now at the beginning of the season seeing a puddle under the car when I took it out first time. Also did not paid attention. Could be something that broken for a while or could be something new. I will just keep monitoring. The shop will have the car sitting tomorrow, then if anything is leaking on cold I’m assuming they will be able to see it. :)
Not sure if was overflow as today when I look was on the min level on cold.
Now I’m assuming too that can’t be as bad as it’s not overheating and otherwise seems normal.

Back