Passing of a member

Shipwright

It is will deep sorrow that I inform the membership of the passing of my dear wife, Melody Jones (Mach1 Mama), on the 19th of October after a three year struggle with cancer.

Sorry for your Loss Denis. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I only met her a few times but i know she was a true mustang enthusiast. Rest in peace Mach1Moma

Very sorry for your loss Denis. Heard the news just the other night and was shocked to say the least. I had the pleasure of chatting and hanging out with Melody quite a few times over the years and enjoyed every conversation very much. As Charlie put it she was a true Mustang enthusiast and an all around fantastic and always positive person. She will be deeply missed......my thoughts are with you and the family.

Wow, so sorry to hear this Dennis !! Our deepest sympathies to you and your family !!

Sally and I also had the pleasure of meeting Melody on a Friday night at the Nationals and yes she was really passionate about her car and about any Mustang out there. Really sorry to hear this news!!

Denis, This is really said and it must be very hard for you to deliver such news. Melody will be missed. I recall not so long ago when she was talking about a Gotta Have it Green stang. My condolences go out to you and your family. I hope to see you soon. Best Regards!

Our Deepest Sympathies Denis. Melody was very passionate about her Mach1 and I always enjoyed my interactions with her over the past 6 years. Rest in Peace Mach1 Mama.

Denis we were shocked and saddened when we heard the news. Our prayers go out to you.

She is driving a fast Mustang in Heaven with full tank of gas and no speed limit.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear the news of Melody's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We will remember the hours spent in conversation on many subjects. Take care of yourself

Sad to hear that Melody has passed away, she will be missed by all in the Mustang fraternity. My sympathies and condolences to you and your family Denis during this difficult time.

Back