New to group

I'm originally from England, but in the states, Tennessee, Texas, and Louisiana are home. Dad, Phil Clark was on the Capri Design team in the U.K., so I was born during that time, after he completed the Mustang design in the states.

My daily driver is glass roof, Cali Special GT, 373 gears, Boss Intake 2012 .I had built for me.

I'm originally from England, but in the states, Tennessee, Texas, and Louisiana are home. Dad, Phil Clark was on the Capri Design team in the U.K., so I was born during that time, after he completed the Mustang design in the states.

My daily driver is glass roof, Cali Special GT, 373 gears, Boss Intake 2012 .I had built for me.Screenshot_20220922-191330-811.png

Those are the Clay Modelers for Mustang one, all the drawings they are using to model the Mustang are my dad's including the running horse...that's a drawing dad did on the side of the Mustang one. Just photos on the walls :) I believe Roy Roy is one of the photos. Let me find a photo of my dad :)

letter_mayhew.jpgI have all dad's original notes, diary, letters he received..this is part of a letter from his friend and underling Fritz Mayhew. I have worked for almost 40 years interviewing my dad's work colleges, now all gone except a few, and gathering information on the REAL Mustang history. I found this site under Trivia about my father. I probably have an unfair advantage in answering such Trivia as to the Mustang beginnings.

View attachment 59880I have all dad's original notes, diary, letters he received..this is part of a letter from his friend and underling Fritz Mayhew. I have worked for almost 40 years interviewing my dad's work colleges, now all gone except a few, and gathering information on the REAL Mustang history. I found this site under Trivia about my father. I probably have an unfair advantage in answering such Trivia as to the Mustang beginnings.
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining and Wow very cool story something to be very proud of. Please keep the pictures and story’s flowing

Back