Justinflood

Hey guys, not a big forum user but was told about this from my father in law pei_guy. Thought I’d say hello and take a look around the site. My names Justin and I’m from PEI. I picked up a 2002 GT a month or so ago on a whim when things fell through on a 2014 gt/cs (covid related, I just couldn’t pull the trigger on something I couldn’t see in person). I’ve always been a Chevy guy, had 5 Chevy muscle cars over the years and I still have a 55 Chevy 2 door hard top my grandfather bought new that isn’t going anywhere. I grew up with cars thanks to my uncle. He’s only a few years older than me and got me hooked. Ever since he started collecting mustangs a few years ago, my attention also turned to ford. I bought my first mustang two years ago, a 65 coupe, a real solid car. It was purchased from the grandson of the original owner, and for about a two months straight he was calling weekly asking if I’d sell it back. So I did. Now I’ve got the 02 GT, it may be around for just this summer or it may become a track car down the road, got it for a steal so there’s no real need to get rid of it. It’s bone stock now but I’m in the process of cleaning it up a bit/adding a few little things. New headlights, U joints, rear seal, brakes, PCM(this went about a week ago unfortunately) wiper cowl, paint restoration etc. I’ll be following the site now to see if there’s anything out there I’d be interested in, following your guys builds and sharing this build as well! Hopefully see you guys around when things go back to “normal”!!

Attachments

• 5C926CFB-4B83-48FD-94C3-E7A24F16B17B.jpeg
    5C926CFB-4B83-48FD-94C3-E7A24F16B17B.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 6BBA3A57-AFB3-4C10-A5CE-25FB6D2F5AAB.jpeg
    6BBA3A57-AFB3-4C10-A5CE-25FB6D2F5AAB.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
Hey guys, not a big forum user but was told about this from my father in law pei_guy. Thought I’d say hello and take a look around the site. My names Justin and I’m from PEI. I picked up a 2002 GT a month or so ago on a whim when things fell through on a 2014 gt/cs (covid related, I just couldn’t pull the trigger on something I couldn’t see in person). I’ve always been a Chevy guy, had 5 Chevy muscle cars over the years and I still have a 55 Chevy 2 door hard top my grandfather bought new that isn’t going anywhere. I grew up with cars thanks to my uncle. He’s only a few years older than me and got me hooked. Ever since he started collecting mustangs a few years ago, my attention also turned to ford. I bought my first mustang two years ago, a 65 coupe, a real solid car. It was purchased from the grandson of the original owner, and for about a two months straight he was calling weekly asking if I’d sell it back. So I did. Now I’ve got the 02 GT, it may be around for just this summer or it may become a track car down the road, got it for a steal so there’s no real need to get rid of it. It’s bone stock now but I’m in the process of cleaning it up a bit/adding a few little things. New headlights, U joints, rear seal, brakes, PCM(this went about a week ago unfortunately) wiper cowl, paint restoration etc. I’ll be following the site now to see if there’s anything out there I’d be interested in, following your guys builds and sharing this build as well! Hopefully see you guys around when things go back to “normal”!!
Hi Justin, welcome to the site, Aaron is infamous on here ???.
nice looking 2002.

I agree with Fred, great wheels, we have the same on our 2003 GT Vert.

Back