New addtion to the family 2018 Raptor

Good stuff. I always preferred the Raptor for long road trips, very smooth and comfortable with lots of room.

I know I'm always chirping about it being two cylinders short, :ROFLMAO:, but in all seriousness, how do you find the EB as compared to a V8 ?

Good stuff. I always preferred the Raptor for long road trips, very smooth and comfortable with lots of room.

I know I'm always chirping about it being two cylinders short, :ROFLMAO:, but in all seriousness, how do you find the EB as compared to a V8 ?
Well like all toys you like the sound, not going to get that, doesn't sound bad in sport mode
when your giving her little, but not the throaty V-8 sound, but it doesn't lack in power.
So like all things would have preferred a V-8 but would have to have gone older or
found a bigger piggy bank for the new R version coming, I ssuspect that won't be cheap.

All other aspects, beautiful to drive, all the creature comfort's, tons of room.
Looks wicked, so as they say be happy, first world problmes LOL

Amazing power if you dip in progressively and let boost build.
No regular V8 truck can keep up.
Not even Hemi, for all the hype.

And off road suspension is smoother than regular F150.
Big tires may actually be an advantage for soft ride because tall sidewalls on 17” inch rim allows for great soaking up of sharp obstacles on road.

The question I’m curious about and probably Mike from Ontario also, are you going to keep the decals?

Couple folks asked, so the 2018 Raptor,

3.5 eco oust V-6 450hp twin turbo with 510 torque
Variable modes, for on and off road, 10 speed auto
with paddle shifter.

Fox racing shocks, forged-aluminum beadlock-capable 17-inchers wearing 315/70R-17 B.F. Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires.
892A package, includes among them, a power-sliding rear window, 360-degree camera, heated steering wheel, remote start, voice-activated nav, Ford's SYNC 3 B&O premium audio system. and the Raptor Technology Package, which adds lane-keeping and lane-departure systems, auto high beams, rain-sensing wipers, and adaptive cruise with collision mitigation. double moon roof, heated cooling seats, so all the creature comforts.

I am sure I missed some stuff and I am not going off roading in this thing, The raptor comes with many different decal schemes
this one is not splahy in that regard and will keep the Raptor decal on the hind quarters. I might add some lights in bumber
and few other things but nothing to crazy, I like it pretty much the way it is.

Back