National Mustang Day 2018

I'm just going by personal experience in the Moncton area. You Guys Down South in HRM are Spoiled. Around here, mid April is sketchy. That's why mine doesn't come out till end of April.

The backup plan is it stays home in the garage but I am pretty confident the weather will be good and I am less than 10 minutes away from the Coliseum.

what winter? his year we've almost got convertible weather a handful of time in the MIDDLE of winter LOL. i again calls for +13 next week! let's say it got this guy really impatient and realllyyyy missing his mustang :p i hope for an early out too, but forget shows for me until centenial, too much paint issues to sort out :)

Story is an sn95 was spotted in d/t Charlottetown Thurs pm with the rag dropped! Season is coming!!

I seen several sunroofs open and one BMW vert going with top down.
Countless idiots wearing shorts. +9 with sun is nice, but not that nice LOL.

Yeah it has been an up and down winter that is for sure. People out with their convertibles or summer cars at this time of the year do not have the same type of passion for their cars as most of us do. Not that they do not love their cars but they could care less about the salt and stuff getting into the nooks and cranies. That stuff never truly gets washed away. But hey to each their own. I personally cringe when I see it.

I love my Mustang, but if I could only have one car, it would not be a Mustang.
I would pick something more practical for year round use.

If you love Mustangs, then by a winter beater, $12 to 1500 will get you something safe
and will serve the purpose. IMO yet I pass all kinds of Mustangs and other muscle cars
daily, but one must remember, there is no shortage of stupid either. If you do not believe me
go for a drive, if you don't notice any, well it might be you LOL.

With the newer model, you're left wondering if they're leases...Where does that leave the guy looking to pick up a good used stang & wonder why it's getting ripe after he babies it. Gotta follow the lineage unless you're planning a build project, I guess...

Back